Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - Beep

Dex-chan lover
pynZagVcYxVUk.webp

what a heroine

Dex-chan lover
WTF did I just read? Mood whiplash much?

I haven't experienced this myself, but isn't one of the things that you do when you are expecting is to have like a pregnancy bag ready so that you can immediately go to the hospital if your water breaks? Also have a plan of action and having the whole family on board? I feel like the Akebi family were a little negligent for their preparations.

Still yes Akebi is a hero. My heart stopped when I saw her curled up on a bench. Hiro is godly at drawing and I hate seeing that skill used to depict near tragedies.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't experienced this myself, but isn't one of the things that you do when you are expecting is to have like a pregnancy bag ready so that you can immediately go to the hospital if your water breaks? Also have a plan of action and having the whole family on board? I feel like the Akebi family were a little negligent for their preparations.
It seems like this happened well before she was due to deliver. From the conversation at the start of the chapter, if they were closer to the due date, he likely would have gone home as soon as he saw the forecast.

It may not be that her water broke either. For my first kid, my wife started having really bad contractions like two months early because for some reason her amniotic fluid was low. She was still at work and everything. Got rushed to the hospital with no time to prepare.

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest I got a bit of a whiplash from the wi-fi and smartphone bit because at her age we just had cable and computers, probably the first time I have ever felt the gap in generation with a teenager 🤭

Fuck sake 10 years ago was 2014 already (if this manga's timeline takes place using "whenever current day is on chapter release" logic)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp, that was horrifying: ⁠‑⁠X Thank God everything turned out ok in the end! To think that silver fox super dad still has doubts about having been a good enough father and husband!

Users who are viewing this thread