Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 8 Ch. 49.5 - Togeguchi Ayumi's Fight 2

Supporter
Welp, time to go rewatch Ping Pong the Animation again.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this chapter once again got me thinking about the author's seniority and the time it takes to create such good illustrations.

Dear god those tight jeans.... Honestly didn't think she'd own a pair like that. As usual she is a huge ball of positive energy.

MD@Home
The raw fucking kinetic energy in each panel of the ping pong tournament is ELECTRIC! The author has such great command of motion and the human form. The art and story of every chapter is top notch.

A++, thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
OST in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd65RroiwxE

Still blown away, after 8 volumes, this guy still manage to surprise me every fucking time

Double-page supporter
That was an amazing chapter, even by Hiro's already high standards. And as always, it wasn't just the godly art - we also got a nice helping of Komichi's indomitable enthusiasm and charm.

There's no manga that simultaneously impresses, amuses and satisfies me like this one does.

Miv

Aggregator gang
Man I played table tennis all the time when I was kid, even in a club, and no Manga has depicted the sport better than this one. I was making sound effects and everything, so fucking hyped.

Users who are viewing this thread