Akeboshi no Jenny - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ok I know I'm not the only person thinking this when seeing the art for Jenny & some of the women but does anyone know if the artist did hentai in the past? Jenny reminds me of a little of Rushuna Tendo from Grenadier (hope anyone that watched this knows what I'm talking about) but lacking in the unique reloading her gun sequence. Interested to see where this goes so thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, I was hoping someone would pick this up! Thanks, this looks fun!

Jenny reminds me of a little of Rushuna Tendo from Grenadier
Honestly my first thought when seeing the cover was "...I should watch Grenadier"
And yeah, the art does feel like a hentai artist drawing manga. I don't mean that in a bad way, I think it works with the vibe of the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
I can't quite point to it, but does something feel off about the art, like it feels cluttered at times.
It's probably a mix of factors in visual noise like excessive shadows, detailing and line shading. Also I assume Jenny, being as big as she is, is also part of the problem because there's significant detailing on her and she has a fairly busy design.

Least from what I can glance, could easily be wrong.

I can't quite point to it, but does something feel off about the art, like it feels cluttered at times.

That's because it is. There's a lot of shadowing on characters and the background as well as the fact that there is loads of detailing going on that you typically don't see in most manga. Plus a lot of the characters have fairly busy design elements
does anyone know if the artist did hentai in the past?

The artstyle is familiar but I can't put a name to it

(looks at page 11) Alright who the fack is this artist??? Those lips a getting seperated but the midsection of her pants and are giving an open kiss to the sadle. Who goes through the effort to make such a detail?? What is the ''other'' pen name?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this series goes wild, gets dirty, and has a long run. I've been hungering for more manga that commit to the sleaziness. Having one with a female protagonist and without some shaggy-haired Kirito ripoff to get in the way should be a nice change of pace, too.

Dex-chan lover
this felt kinda disjointed, a bunch of panels seemed super out of place. Here's hoping it gets better

Dex-chan lover
Talk about serious ballistics.
Also I really need to go and finally watch Grenadier.

Group Leader
Mostly just did the chapter on a whim. I was working on something else and I wasn't making much progress (due to lack of interest in it's current mini arc). So I stumble across a SL request for Jenny on a subreddit and decided to give it a shot.

Do think I've seen the artist other works, but can't recall exactly where.

Dex-chan lover
The body proportion of the jenny reminds me of Random-tan Studio body proportion, man i miss Sammy

Dex-chan lover
The most unrealistic thing about this is that she's not in horrible back pain all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread