Aki wa Haru to Gohan wo Tabetai

@Mngtr Thank you for the picking this up! ❀️ What a treat πŸ˜‰ Is this on the process of publication in Japan? Seeing that in between chapters in pixiv are hidden/gone (??????) ((is there a way to see the middle chapters in pixiv???)) Again, thank you for picking this up πŸ₯° manga with food will never be out of taste πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Group Leader
@haerubii Thanks for the nice comment! Yes, this manga is in publication in Japan. Another group will pick it up once the tanko is out and their leader just reached out to inform me, so our next release will be the last from us :) Look forward to it when the tanko version is out 😍

@Mngtr That's happy and sad and happy and sad 😣😣😣 But, thank you for introducing the manga to us!! Looking forward to your other projects in the future πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Ada

So cute :3

@Mngtr thank you so much for all the work you have done on this, sad to hear that the next release is the last from you (glad that there is going to be a translation), I enjoyed your translation a lot.

@Mngtr γŠη–²γ‚Œζ§˜γ§γ—γŸπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š The edits on this one is no joke what with the little speeches and sfx here and there. Thank you for your service πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ((no discord yet? or wordpress? hehe ))

AND, excited to see your work! @reguri When Mngtr mentioned Entwined Trees, I went "Ahh, I understand." This is something you'd most likely pick up. So, thank you in advance!!

Group Leader
@haerubii @ada thank you again for the kind comments <3

No discord or wordpress yet since I'm doing this casually, so release may be sporadic. Still trying to figure out if I can do this somewhat consistently :)

Also @haerubii when I read your comment I just realized I got the group name wrong πŸ™ˆ Fixed it!

May do a poll on a project to do next :)

Group Leader
@haerubii Haha yes, we've had this one planned for quite a while so we can't wait til the tanko gets out! Hopefully it'll be a collab by then, this release looks wonderful ❀️

And so it begins πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR @Mngtr 🀝 @reguri

I'M SO HAPPY THERE'S A RECIPE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dex-chan lover
The art is great, the food looks delicious, and they have exactly the sort of ambiguously close relationship I love. Praying that this gets more chapters some day.

Users who are viewing this thread