Akkun to Kanojo

Group Leader
@Feha - Yeah, the literal title is 'Akkun and Girlfriend', but 'My Sweet Tyrant' is the official English title. Those are often not literal translations, like 'My Roommate is a Cat' is very different.

Often the English title is more interesting - there's no question 'My Sweet Tyrant' is more interesting than 'Akkun and Girlfriend', and it's appropriate as well.

the anime was so short and sweet..
. i really wished he called her nontan tho...

Power Uploader
to @MonMons thx for your release but we will be picking up this manga too ch1 is coming this sunday after getting all rdy etc, dont wanna see this manga on hold anymore either, also if you wish to help us translate this manga then just lemme know so we can work out smth and release new chapters quicker :)

Group Leader
@blackpoint Oh! I'm very glad to hear a proper group has picked up the series! Unfortunately, my least favorite part of the whole scanlation process is translating/editing, so I'll have to pass. I'm looking forward to your group's future releases! I do really love this series.

Power Uploader
@MonMons i see no worries.. with simply another translator it would go quicker thats all, since with other positions its not a problem^^ and likewise i rly enjoyed the anime and happy we could get it alive into manga form aswell now which is long overdue rly....

i can't be the only one who thins akkun lowkey sucks. he's so mean to her, non deserves better <3 i wish we could see more dere sides to him, other than him just being a huge dick and a stalker lolol.

I thought I wouldn't like this but ended up actually finding it quite funny. Thanks for the hard work translating~

@definitionofinsanity

「 As for learning Japanese, I gave up on that. Japanese is psychological torture to me and like the linguistical equivalent of doing calculus backwards in a mirror. Underwater. While fighting off guys trying to kill me with spear guns. 」

SKLFDJDKS YOU KILLED ME HERE oh my goodness,,, this made me laugh so hard and i agree!! but i'm taking classes for it anyway!! i love this series

I think Akkun is in the middle of tsundere and yandere. And it's cute how this couple get they're own attitude towards there parents XD

Fed-Kun's army
so is this comedy>romance kinda rom com or..?

cuz I'm getting those vibes

Users who are viewing this thread