Ako to Bambi - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Day and Night

I have mixed feelings about this.... ako is yamashiro and vice versa and I'm pretty sure it won't be good if they actually split... But ako and bambi are getting too close.... I want them to be happy but at the same time I can't bless this ship 100% hhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
@burningknuckle I think that already happened, we're at the stage: "why aren't they dating already? "
well in their case it's 'cause one is a "ghost". At least the author isn't someone that takes a long time for confession events.

sad part is yamashiro isn't sharing the same things Ako does lately, so for Bambi they are clearly two different persons, so we will probably have a sad ending :(

I hope this doesn't end up like hatsukoi zombie. That shit hurts

Even if somehow Ako and Yamashiro can share the same feeling, I think Bambi doesn't have a thing for Yamashiro.
Well drama incoming I guess

Fed-Kun's army
@Twia Agree. I don't think Yamashiro and Bambi are the couple the readers want. The author probably knows that.

Unless he does a 180 like Hataraku Maou.

Fed-Kun's army
It's gonna hurt so much if she ever disappears :(( I'm getting too attached to this ship already :(((

@weyr
In chapter 28, there is a conversation.
Torii: Hey, I’ve seen you around somewhere! You work at the shopping district, right?
Bambi: Ah, you must probably be talking about my sister or my brother… Sometimes people mistake us for each other.
Torii: Seriously? I kinda want to talk to them next time.
So maybe Torii asked Hana about Bambi.
Also, Hana has already met Torii as a customer in chapter 27.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a spicey meatball, I'll tell ya... Well I won't tell ya but it's good

Users who are viewing this thread