Ako to Bambi - Vol. 7 Ch. 76 - Release Day

Dex-chan lover
We had some difficulties getting across the lack of clarity in the conversation between Ako and Mii-chan at the beginning of the chapter. Ako wasn't being very clear when answering her questions about what "Kojika's girlfriend is like" but the language used isn't exactly easy to translate to English.We hope it at least made some sense and if it ends up not coming across right we may go back and change it.

Dex-chan lover
We had some difficulties getting across the lack of clarity in the conversation between Ako and Mii-chan at the beginning of the chapter. Ako wasn't being very clear when answering her questions about what "Kojika's girlfriend is like" but the language used isn't exactly easy to translate to English.We hope it at least made some sense and if it ends up not coming across right we may go back and change it.
It makes sense! I was initially a bit surprised that Miike wasn't surprised more about how Bambi was treating Ako, but it makes sense with the clarification that Miike is treating Ako "totally like a kid".

Thank you guys for the chapter release!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this manga is amazing as always.

Gakuto is finally laying down the facts to Ako about Bambi. Bambi didn't even remember Miike when he and Ako met her!! C'mon, have some more faith in yourself! The payoff when they confess to each other is going to be so peak. Also, I love how Kiki is slowing learning more and more about Bambi haha. I can't wait for his shock when he finally meets Bambi, I have no doubts that it's going to happen at some point.

Double-page supporter
Thank you as always for the translation.

It's a nice surprise to see a legit chapter out, I thought it would be an april fool's one but, well! Congrats to bambi for being published!

Aggregator gang
Ghost Ako should jsut take Bambi's last name and accept they are pretty much married already.

Users who are viewing this thread