Ako to Bambi - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - The Pupil

Dex-chan lover
oh no
Ako is taking Bambi's life force isn't she?
For a "doll" to become a real human... does it require a sacrifice?

Fed-Kun's army
Forgive me, but I'm having a hard time understanding the implications. Like, even if they can't merge back together, it's not like anything bad is gonna happen right? It's already been confirmed that Yamashiro will be fine physically, even if not mentally, if they keep separated. Did the spirit lady imply Ako's gonna die if she stays out, is that it?

@AraraDeTerno
If they can't merge back together they'll be stuck as two half-assed people. Also, as zokoi19 mentioned, it's possible that "Ako" is leeching life force out of whoever touches her hence she feels cold to the touch.

Fed-Kun's army
my heart feels heavy. I'm now just as sad as Bambi :((( why author, why? :(((

@weyr, I am sorry but I don't see the implications either, what I get Ako is more and more become a doll rather than a person but a doll that made out of "ice". So yeah she is a cold "doll" and that's why the couch is like that.

So is this "ice" the life force?

Double-page supporter
The author try to make ako more and more like human and make it disappears when reader want her become human, ok thats hurt speculation

Dex-chan lover
@Twia
ok so Ako who was supposed to be just a fragment of Yamashiro, is now becoming more and more human-like, but she lacks a soul. Which means she is incomplete, not a human but a "doll".
The implication here is that for Ako to be a real human, she has to get what she lacks - a soul.

I think (this is very much just speculation btw) is that Ako is sucking Bambi's life force, draining him (she is the snow that appears in his dream I believe). The longer she stays with him, the more "life force" she will suck out and eventually, she will take his soul too. It's a lose-lose situation, either she disappear/go back to Yamashiro or Bambi dies for her to be real.

I hope that help?

Is the life force draining thing is just a theory or was there a chapter that mention about that...? I kinda dont get it i thought that bambi was sad because ako now have a high possibility that she wont come back to yamashiro...

Users who are viewing this thread