Ako to Bambi - Vol. 7 Ch. 75 - Dream

Dex-chan lover
Rui, at some point you gotta take the L and move on. Just tell her you like her even if you know you are getting rejected you at least get some closure man

Double-page supporter
So, it finally arrived! For those interested, here are some details:
  • Vol. 1 Covers Chapter 1 up to
    • the beginning of the visit to Yamashiro's school's culture festival.
    [*]
  • There's a bonus side chapter at the end
  • There are also TL notes at the end of the volume. Translation-wise, there are some more western expressions characters use, but it's not egregious. Honorifics are kept in.
  • Next volume release seems to be in July?

IMG_6857.jpg

Aggregator gang
I love how they are pretty much married by now but hate how the issues they have are just thrown to the side and forgotten, I wouldn't like this chill series to drop tons of drama when the moment to solve them comes

Dex-chan lover
So, it finally arrived! For those interested, here are some details:
  • Vol. 1 Covers Chapter 1 up to
    • the beginning of the visit to Yamashiro's school's culture festival.
    [*]
  • There's a bonus side chapter at the end
  • There are also TL notes at the end of the volume. Translation-wise, there are some more western expressions characters use, but it's not egregious. Honorifics are kept in.
  • Next volume release seems to be in July?
The typesetting(?) for the SFX translations also aren't as crisp as Kyuketsuki Scans, with some SFX (even ones that aren't surrounded by illustrations) having the translated text nearby in a small font instead of outright being replaced by an English replacement. That's not really a negative though, and it's more of a show of Kyuketsuki Scans' impressive skills.

Dex-chan lover
I love Hero's ability to seamlessly make characters feel "real" by having events occur in the background. I don't think we've seen Irifune and Yamashiro hang out at a Crepe place (though say if I'm wrong), but it's so in character for them to be hanging out and eating together like that.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
The typesetting(?) for the SFX translations also aren't as crisp as Kyuketsuki Scans, with some SFX (even ones that aren't surrounded by illustrations) having the translated text nearby in a small font instead of outright being replaced by an English replacement. That's not really a negative though, and it's more of a show of Kyuketsuki Scans' impressive skills.
I'm not really familiar with the behind-the-scenes of official translations and how easily they're even supplied pages without the SFX, but it's a lot of extra work typesetting so it could very easily be a cost-benefit thing. The volumes themselves definitely cost more to print too and I could see them wanting to cut back in other areas.

With that being said, I'm not proud of some of those early SFX I did when I first started...

Users who are viewing this thread