Ako to Bambi - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - A Place to Come Back To

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! hope you guys find someone soon!

can't wait to see yamashiro's reaction to the letter

OmO... I thought this chapter will be about bambi thinking about azusa word "they are both ako right? Shouldnt my answer be both of them" but i guess not~~~ Thanks for the translation...

Dex-chan lover
oh god this chap was really confusing for me with all the bouncing between locations and forwards and backwards in time with no indication

Dex-chan lover
@leusee I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that had a hard time figuring out what was happening at some parts.

Fed-Kun's army
His family members are too alike . I only know that their hair goes by length: Mom->Onii-san->Hana->Kojika.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is feels like a puzzle sometimes, just trying to keep track of who is who.

Binged this today! Really fun read. Hope Kojika can find out what he really wants.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was a bit confusing with all the skips between places and scenes. But I've seen Ako after a month, I'm satisfied.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update!!! been waiting for this, but I don't mind the hiatus. thank you for your hard work as always!!!

Just binge this series today, got really invested and hope to be able to read more in the future! Thanks for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread