Ako to Bambi - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Smoke

Dex-chan lover
It's way too cute how she'll hug him in his sleep without even thinking about it.

Please enjoy!

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that they are casually sleeping together now and also really got used it

Also kinda curious what did Ako meant that she can help with Irifune's lock? Did she mean that she can just check it or is she still able to go through it and lock from inside? I thought she lost this ability

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that they are casually sleeping together now and also really got used it

Also kinda curious what did Ako meant that she can help with Irifune's lock? Did she mean that she can just check it or is she still able to go through it and lock from inside? I thought she lost this ability
Er, it's simpler than that. Irifune was doing something outside but had to come back home to check her lock because she'd forgotten if she'd locked her door or not. Since Ako lives nearby, she could have checked Irifune's door for her so that Irifune wouldn't have needed to come back.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! MVPs!

AAH YOU LOVEBIRDS!

I have a feeling Bambi will light the incense sticks during Valentines Day and the feelings will be conveyed on that date.

Users who are viewing this thread