Ako to Bambi - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Lingering Scent

Dex-chan lover
And all done with Volume 6 now. Hopefully things go well for Azusa with her parents and curious as to what Ako is making. Obviously it's for Bambi's book.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn I thought I was cookng something when I was thinking the author that Bambi admired was going to be someone he knew or the other way around. I wonder how that plot point is going to move though, with that character being introduced pretty late into this story.

It feels like Bambi has been kind of cold but looking back, he’s always kind of been like this. I like how fast he was to admit that he’d be lonely without Ako though.

Thank you for the double release!

Dex-chan lover
Damn I thought I was cookng something when I was thinking the author that Bambi admired was going to be someone he knew or the other way around. I wonder how that plot point is going to move though, with that character being introduced pretty late into this story.

It feels like Bambi has been kind of cold but looking back, he’s always kind of been like this. I like how fast he was to admit that he’d be lonely without Ako though.

Thank you for the double release!
She actually appeared quite earlier! I believe somewhere back in v5, possibly when Hana went to drop off the stuff for Bambi at the office.

Edit: It was chapter 58 where she first appeared.
image.png

Also, since it's been awhile, this was back when Hana met Inoue-san. Hiki is correct, she is very much a blabbermouth lol.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When is Bambi and Ako becoming a couple, i want some cute couple moments between them b4 the bittersweet ending comes :nyoron:

Aggregator gang
Does anyone know how good the Yen Press TL is? I really really want to buy a copy

Users who are viewing this thread