Aku no Joou no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
the author should decide if they want to take this story seriously or just focus on the romance/smut aspect cuz this chapter feels like a mess. smut is fine but this chapter felt like a circus lmao. plenty of stories can balance both, but this isn't one of them

Yikes. Another josei manga with romanticized sexual assault. These writers should really stop with this trend.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay for the Queen to be openly flirting with multiple men? This Darius is worried about getting her pregnant but he's manhandling her in public with no issues?

Holy shit that was a hot mess. I wanna drop this but it's like watching a trainwreck at this point.... Gonna just keep reading this dumpster fire out of curiosity and only that :I

she's turning into a weak, powerless, damsel in distress huh? I mean ghooorrrlll, thats not how you react when you get sexually harrassed!
(On the side note, it is common in japan to have the girls just leave it be when assaulted, saying it cant be helped. Its one of those dark side that they have but then again, which country doesnt have any huh?)

Users who are viewing this thread