Aku no Joou no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Well, this development was rather fast and unexpected. Leon just found out that the queen no longer is who he thought her to be, he basically lost the love of his life, and is just like 'whatever, you're a nice gal so I love you now'. It feels like the mangaka thought up an interesting premise, dived straight into drawing, and now doesn't know what to do with it. 😕
I'll stick with it for a few more chapters to see if it recovers, otherwise I'm outta here. The drawings are really nice, tho.

Thanks for the update!

Wow that went from 0-100 real quick. This ridiculous pacing is way too quick for me, and Mari's characterization is one of the weakest ones I've ever seen within this type of trope.

Dex-chan lover
I feel really bad for the queen...I want the real queen back instead of Mari.
She'd be a much more interesting lead.

Disappointing pacing even though it had a good premise.

Lol what just happened.... Dang the story line just went by so fast like what. Anyways thank you for the uploads and translation ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Welp this just went from interesting to my garbage pile. Poor pacing and the mc acting like a weak sop of a doormat. Still good work on the translation.

Dex-chan lover
why does it feel like it either ends in like 2 chapters or runs for another 10

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait! What happened to your promise with Darius? He'd just let this go? Heck, I'd expect Darius to kidnap Mari at some point.

Wao. This is just a complete... disaster.
You really could tell how the mangaka tried to tackle the transmigration trope at the beginning but ended up failing by not successfully breaking free from the usual cookie-cutter doormat female lead that shoujo manga genre is swarmed with.

I srysly confused by what i just read cuz the story was rushed out way too fast omg this is no laughing matter zhsjsjsk. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Glad that I wasn't the only one confused....is this manga the result of the adaptation or is the original story as rushed as this? Anyone?

Wait wait wait! ISN'T THIS TOO FAST?? i liked the manga the story But not the smut tho i wish it was Romance/drama/historical/etc (not Smut nor ecchi stuff)

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan Darius doesn't care who she marries, he's just gonna have her in bed regardless, so long as it doesn't result in him getting a restricting noble title, or saddled with responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread