Aku no Joou no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

ITS ONLY CHAPTER 5 AND WE ALREADY HAVE AN ENGAGEMENT AND THREE PAGES LATER WE GOT A WEDDING.
WHATS EVEN GOING ON AT THIS POINT.

@randomonlooker 😂😂 i feel you.

Also, i think the only redeeming thing about this manga is its art. Its very beautiful , otherwise, i would have dropped it at chapter 3 :))

zdbseKW.png

What the heck... that escalated quickly. But honestly, I would've gone with Fley. *waggles eyebrows*

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was fast. Of course, there is still plenty of time for things to get still more complicated.

This manga is very cringy. FL portrays herself as a indecisive saint. (same thing with the men) Her reactions and words gives me goosebumps. This brings me back to a memory of another manga where the villainess female lead was observing the "female lead" putting on a white lotus act (saint) in front of the "manga male lead". This female lead just gives me those white lotus vibes. lol 😂

I don't like the plot, but the art looks pretty. Nothing makes sense. Romance plot feels like it came out of the author's a**. Lot's of bs, but this cracks me up. 😂 I'm just gonna read this for the "comedy" and art. 😂

WTF I don't believe for a second he loves her. Fey I can believe he's known from the start. Darius I might even believe, but Leon? Nope. And why the hell does she love him? The previous Queen loving him is one thing, but Leon has not done a single thing right by the FL 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread