Akuma Koujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
So I believe we have currently covered:

Volume 5 Chapters 7 - 17
Volume 6 Chapters 2 - 4, 7

Based on this chapter we will likely get V6 Chapters 5-6 next month.

(Note: Due to the weird way they are adapting this manga, not all chapters have been adapted in full, so they may go back to them..for example, this chapter combined three different encounters with Matsuri)

So we are maybe..5 chapters away from Yurus return and Rinne, Tina, Fannie, Nia, and Noa shortly after that. But it might take a bit longer since they will have to explain who in the world all those characters are

Edit: Also come join the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AkumaKoujo/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since I did see this RAW a bit ago, one correction off the top of my head:
The last message from Onza isn't that he's gonna treat Yuzu, but the real reason he want to go with Yuzu is that the owner give them 'extra service' (larger serving, more topping, nothing specified but think of those) when Yuzu is with him.

A bit that the manga didn't explain
Matsuri's talk about exorcism with regard to Handsome is related to Yuzu's original death.

tl;dr is that the animals died in making his family's deli form grudges that affect og Yuzu (who's childhood friend and fiancee to Handsome then) resulting in her declining health and death before highschool.

The shock/depression from her death caused Handsome to lose weight.

Group Leader
Since I did see this RAW a bit ago, one correction off the top of my head:
The last message from Onza isn't that he's gonna treat Yuzu, but the real reason he want to go with Yuzu is that the owner give them 'extra service' (larger serving, more topping, nothing specified but think of those) when Yuzu is with him.

Ohhh yeah I messed that up that badly now that I'm looking at it again

"When I'm with Yuzu (Yuzu ga ishou da to" we get more free stuff (service ga ooku naru)

I'll have to edit that tomorrow

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm getting really tired of the 'reincarnated heroine acting like a bitch' trope. Maybe the correction is that if the villainess is acting like a good person, the heroine has to be a bad person instead. Seriously, what's up with that?

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting really tired of the 'reincarnated heroine acting like a bitch' trope. Maybe the correction is that if the villainess is acting like a good person, the heroine has to be a bad person instead. Seriously, what's up with that?
Well, you generally need a rival/antagonist character, because otherwise where would the conflict come from? It's not always the heroine though, sometimes its the male leads (Beware the Villainess!), or some other guy.

Here though, it's parts of a deliberate collection of Isekai tropes. Honestly it doesn't really make that much sense because this is modern day Japan, and not some novel, underlined by the fact that miss Heroine has no knowledge of Yuzu being a demon, and getting sent to the past - which would be a part of the novel's story, if this was a world inside a novel.

Dex-chan lover
But but my subversion!?!?!?! Next thing you might even say something like "i'm so tired of the demons being good" or some other bullshit.

Group Leader
Well, you generally need a rival/antagonist character, because otherwise where would the conflict come from? It's not always the heroine though, sometimes its the male leads (Beware the Villainess!), or some other guy.

Here though, it's parts of a deliberate collection of Isekai tropes. Honestly it doesn't really make that much sense because this is modern day Japan, and not some novel, underlined by the fact that miss Heroine has no knowledge of Yuzu being a demon, and getting sent to the past - which would be a part of the novel's story, if this was a world inside a novel.
The Heroine has no knowledge of Yuzu because Yuzu is changing the story due to her going back in time. In the original timeline she would have been sick with a deadly disease around this time, so while she might have been part of "Mille Love" she would have been a background character that gets mentioned by Handsome or Kouki maybe.

Dex-chan lover
So I believe we have currently covered:

Volume 5 Chapters 7 - 17
Volume 6 Chapters 2 - 4, 7

Based on this chapter we will likely get V6 Chapters 5-6 next month.

(Note: Due to the weird way they are adapting this manga, not all chapters have been adapted in full, so they may go back to them..for example, this chapter combined three different encounters with Matsuri)

So we are maybe..5 chapters away from Yurus return and Rinne, Tina, Fannie, Nia, and Noa shortly after that. But it might take a bit longer since they will have to explain who in the world all those characters are
What volume are we in for the web novel?

Group Leader
What volume are we in for the web novel?
Volume 6
Maybe I shouldn't refer to them as volumes. So to explain how the WN is laid out, there are Three "Arcs" with four parts each. Each part ends with a pretty big event, although the amount of chapters varies a lot..I think the least is 11 chapters and the most is 33 or so.

So yeah.

Arc 1: Volumes 1-4 (73 chapters) This covers her time in the kingdom that they showed in chapter 1 of the manga
Arc 2: Volumes 5-8 (93 chapters) This is where we are right now.
Arc 3: Volume 9-12 (86 chapters) This covers her return to her original world

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is this manga supposed to be a sequel? It felt like the story already progressed quite a lot by the time I read chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Volume 6
Maybe I shouldn't refer to them as volumes. So to explain how the WN is laid out, there are Three "Arcs" with four parts each. Each part ends with a pretty big event, although the amount of chapters varies a lot..I think the least is 11 chapters and the most is 33 or so.

So yeah.

Arc 1: Volumes 1-4 (73 chapters) This covers her time in the kingdom that they showed in chapter 1 of the manga
Arc 2: Volumes 5-8 (93 chapters) This is where we are right now.
Arc 3: Volume 9-12 (86 chapters) This covers her return to her original world
I read the series up to volume 7 ages ago and started reading it again. I might need to restart from the beginning though as I’m blanking on a lot of the stuff in it. I’m easily 5 years behind in the series.

Right now, for the web novel I’m on the part where
yuzu just met the lich guy And made a contract with the transwomen Earth Hero to give her the magic gems in exchange for the secrets to her power

Users who are viewing this thread