Akuma Koujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished catching up, what a strange plot but so far I really like the characters and overall drawing style! Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Aah I get why they changed the order, to make her look more innocent then she is. If we went with novel we'd know shes more badman from the getgo

Dex-chan lover
what the novel adaptation title?
i found "demon girl tale of lax demon" but it seems has different story

Dex-chan lover
I am confused about the order here, they are jumping vol 5 events. I can be wrong but did this scene even happen? Yes he taught her ki, but this specifically.

Aah I get why they changed the order, to make her look more innocent then she is. If we went with novel we'd know shes more badman from the getgo
They threw that out the window when they chose to start in middle of vol5 instead of beginning. Actually, MC has always acted innocent even from vol1.
what the novel adaptation title?
i found "demon girl tale of lax demon" but it seems has different story
That is correct, some genius decided to start the manga at middle of vol 5, then mish mesh vol 5 events out of order

Contributor
image0.jpg

Peanuts ass looking face :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine that his KI was like a whip that hit the fish, forcing it to jump out of the water and make a gachi scream.
So anyway will she ever grow out of being a cunny?

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it really was that novel. Wow that is a blast from the past. I read only a couple chapters when it was still a web novel.

Group Leader
I am confused about the order here, they are jumping vol 5 events. I can be wrong but did this scene even happen? Yes he taught her ki, but this specifically.

They threw that out the window when they chose to start in middle of vol5 instead of beginning. Actually, MC has always acted innocent even from vol1.

That is correct, some genius decided to start the manga at middle of vol 5, then mish mesh vol 5 events out of order
1. So in the raw, the story is broken into two each with their own page, but while you -could- read Part 2 without Part 1 it would be kinda odd..but that's what the manga decided to do.

Part 1: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3479cu/

Part 2: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5520de/

2. No, as far as I know these exact events were not in the WN. I was trying to find them because I've been double checking my translations off of the WN translation

3. What OP meant was that they had to actually reveal that YES the MC is kinda evil. Fluffy/Innocent Evil, but still Evil. In the WN this was already known a long time ago...I mean
she eats peoples souls and torments people in order to get them to taste better

Users who are viewing this thread