Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Nanashi monkey incident:
thousandyard.jpg

Uh... context?

Edit: I see you already found out too :fml:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m loving the fanservice and the girls so far but I’m worried this fast-pace is because it’s at risk

Fed-Kun's army
i guess flau's embarrassment was just acting considering she'll kiss yukihiko while naked on the floor of a packed train.

and damn i guess alicia isn't as "good" as we thought. if she'd consider eating yukihiko then she's definitely eaten many other innocent civilians in the past. she claims to be a "good devil" but that doesn't mean she's not still secretly(?) evil. if it wasn't secret i don't know why bel would still want to work with her.
unless i accidentally skimmed a line she never actually said she was "good". yuki's assuming she is because why else would she help him? (answer: bc having the soul of sacrifice wrapped around your finger can only be a good thing.)

Dex-chan lover
The devil is this train...we are inside it, gotta kill the conductor...something something...

Anathema Breathing. First Form: Lucky Pervert!

Dex-chan lover
Female Satan doko
If you're referring to Alicia, there's a possibility that there will be a different devil that is "satan". And another devil that is "lucifer". It really depends on how deep the author leans into "Seven Deadly Sins" of classic demonology.

Beelzebub = Gluttony
Belphegor = Sloth

Mammon = Greed
Asmodeus = Lust
Leviathan = Envy
Lucifer = Pride
Satan = Wrath

*edit: Flauros is one of the 72 demons named in The Lesser Key of Solomon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Artist got a little bit too goofy on page 37.
seriously what the hell is that panel. His legs are positioned for him to be leaning into a overhead slash, but his body is... sideways, at a weird angle, and he's slicing on the same plane as himself... they don't know how swords work I guess

Dex-chan lover
I’m loving the fanservice and the girls so far but I’m worried this fast-pace is because it’s at risk
i'd say it's mainly cause it's a quarterly series. with only 4 chapters a year you need to speed things up otherwise there's nothing happening when it ends after maybe 15 to 25 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is even going on anymore lol, just give me more fan service shit and stfu

Dex-chan lover
This really reminds me of to love ru, and now i miss it. Guess the stuff with the mangaka's wife were more serious than i thought, all those years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread