Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Evening Date and Secrets (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Can we have some cool flavors to our protagonist already... lowkey feel like those average kirito-clone romance again with a bland ass protagonist who has hot women flocked on him for no reason

Edit: boo all you like, i'm usually a spineless person but i'm not backing down to this standpoint, you can argue with the wall

The protagonist girl is bland even with her parfait hobby, so bland that i think the succubus with her only because the story say so, not because of her personality, changing her gender and you will have the average succubus straight romance that already exists out there, not worth the hype.

But im willing to change my mind if the story have some progresson since creating a human person that perfectly matchs to be the succubus sole lover has always been such a challenging topic

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I do not hate Luna for breaking up with her and wanting to stay friends. If the girl’s not gay that’s no reason to throw out a decade old friendship. If she dumped her, dated some other guy and now wants to get back together now that her better option is gone then she can go to hell. I don’t think Mai will fall for it, she doesn’t have amazing self respect, but she does have an 11/10 succubus GF who talks about parfaits with her.

Dex-chan lover
Embarrassing!

GF and Ex-GF in the same room... this can only end well! No way will this cause any conflicts of any kind 😤
If Luna really isn’t gay then there isn’t a problem, but it might be a little awkward for Mai. Riri isn’t a prude, she’s a literal sex demon, I don’t think this would be too difficult for her. However this is a Yuri manga so expect love triangle shenanigans. Yuri manga has a bit of a habit of making every girl gay. I really hope that the author keeps Luna straight because I liked the setup of her being heartbroken because her friend couldn’t return her feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread