Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo

Group Leader
have been very busy with work and academics, but have highly considered picking this up to scanlate, have cleaned about the first half of chapter 1 (it's a big one like 50 pages) so far. i'm only one person so it might take a bit, but unless another person/group decides to pick it up, i think i'll go for it!

Group Leader
Alguien lo piensa traducir? (
estoy pensando en hacer una traducción al inglés, ¡pero si tengo tiempo puede que intente hacer también una traducción al español! mi español no es el mejor, pero creo que podría hacerlo :D

have been very busy with work and academics, but have highly considered picking this up to scanlate, have cleaned about the first half of chapter 1 (it's a big one like 50 pages) so far. i'm only one person so it might take a bit, but unless another person/group decides to pick it up, i think i'll go for it!
i'm also looking to release a chapter soon... the redraws are done, just doing the TL now

Group Leader
i'm also looking to release a chapter soon... the redraws are done, just doing the TL now
got it! may hold off if youre planning on that then so that i can focus on other projects, wishing you the best of luck with it and looking forward to reading :)!

estoy pensando en hacer una traducción al inglés, ¡pero si tengo tiempo puede que intente hacer también una traducción al español! mi español no es el mejor, pero creo que podría hacerlo :D
Tanto yo como mi scan podriamos encargarnos de la traducción al español, obviamente si nos permites hacerlo :win:

Users who are viewing this thread