Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 6.1 - Saintess Kidnapping (1)

Dex-chan lover
With regards to Aria - on the off-hand chance that it does go that way, here's something that might make it a bit easier for you folks to swallow.

Simply put? As much as MC is taking care of Aria, she's also taking care of him. She's already slotted herself into the position of "House Mom", not only to care for her siblings, but also to ease the burden that MC has taken upon himself.

I've dropped the word a few times already, but I feel it bears repeating: Aria has been parentified. This is an actual thing in child psychology. Basically, what has happened is that Aria has been forced to take on tasks that are normally performed by adults rather than children. And in doing so, she has forced herself to mature (mentally) in order to see things through.

But the funny thing about this is that it also means that she'll also wind up having certain adult-like wishes. Such as a having someone to be her partner - not just in helping with the other children, but also as emotional support. And when you combine that with adolescent hormones.... Yeah. It'd be no surprise that it would go that route.

Now, to put this all into perspective.... You guys wouldn't be freaking out anywhere nearly as badly if she were eighteen or nineteen years old, right? (Hell, I'm sure some of you would be screaming "WIFE HER GODDAMMIT!" if that were the case.)

But the thing is that you're failing to realize just how far gone she really is.

Take the above example of her being a young adult instead? That's actually undercutting it by quite a lot. The reality is that, psychologically speaking, she's more like 25 years old. And that adult mind is packaged in an adolescent girl's body.

But that's the crux of the matter - that, for all intents and purposes, her mindset is that of an adult woman's. And being in that state of mind when a strong, capable, and dependable male figure sweeps into her life and starts giving her the support she has so desperately needed? It would only be natural that she would consider the MC as a prospective life-partner.

Granted, she might say she is his daughter right now, but that was a spur of the moment thing. She very likely sees him as "Daddy" from the perspective of being "Mommy".

Thing is, we (as a species) are kinda wired for this sort of thing. It's a "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" fail-safe that's been baked into our genepool by natural selection over millions of years - that, in the event of some dire situation such as abandonment, orphaning, or even outright abuse, a child is very much capable of adapting and "growing up" faster than they normally would. They just need to have the basic knowledge to start out with, and they'll learn the rest by trial and error along the way... provided that there isn't too many errors, of course.

Fed-Kun's army
I could see him ending up with the eldest (Aria) as she is the eldest of them all and she's pretty much acting as their mum. I do pity anyone guy who tries to date his daughters though.
God, I hope not. I'm praying he gets back with his ex. I'll even take the other adult women, but not Aria. That's my biggest fear for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Given she called herself one of his children and calls him by his name, I'm hoping she doesn't become a real love interest. I like the idea that only other rough and tough adventurers like him and they become adoptive moms in the family

Dex-chan lover
I reincarnated into my favorite manga/game/novel" and the MCs favorite manga/game/novel would be most generic boring shit possible of it was published.
Which must be why they NEVER want to live their lives like the characters IN the world they isekai to.
They're always like "Oh my God! I LOVE this novel.. Now, I'm going to start editing it and making it something TOTALLY opposite of what it was."
Which SHOULD tell you how shit a story it was to start with. If your stories world can be altered to it's core by ONE person knowing the contents, then it probably sucks.
He was a villain in the original story.

Dex-chan lover
I reincarnated into my favorite manga/game/novel" and the MCs favorite manga/game/novel would be most generic boring shit possible of it was published.
Which must be why they NEVER want to live their lives like the characters IN the world they isekai to.
They're always like "Oh my God! I LOVE this novel.. Now, I'm going to start editing it and making it something TOTALLY opposite of what it was."
Which SHOULD tell you how shit a story it was to start with. If your stories world can be altered to it's core by ONE person knowing the contents, then it probably sucks.
I mean, think about it. How many of these stories do you see and think you would live a decent life as mob B? Most fantasy stories overly center on the protagonist and their importance to the world. If you aren't them, with all their advantages/cheats, or some girl jumping on their dick, your life would be a shitshow. The helplessness of the commonfolk is what gives the hero their significance.

The only exception to this I recall is Death mage doesn't want a 4th time. Though, that was exclusively as a citizen of the empire the mc ruled over because of the strong welfare and education system he setup with his bs op powers.

Dex-chan lover
With regards to Aria - on the off-hand chance that it does go that way, here's something that might make it a bit easier for you folks to swallow.

Simply put? As much as MC is taking care of Aria, she's also taking care of him. She's already slotted herself into the position of "House Mom", not only to care for her siblings, but also to ease the burden that MC has taken upon himself.

I've dropped the word a few times already, but I feel it bears repeating: Aria has been parentified. This is an actual thing in child psychology. Basically, what has happened is that Aria has been forced to take on tasks that are normally performed by adults rather than children. And in doing so, she has forced herself to mature (mentally) in order to see things through.

But the funny thing about this is that it also means that she'll also wind up having certain adult-like wishes. Such as a having someone to be her partner - not just in helping with the other children, but also as emotional support. And when you combine that with adolescent hormones.... Yeah. It'd be no surprise that it would go that route.

Now, to put this all into perspective.... You guys wouldn't be freaking out anywhere nearly as badly if she were eighteen or nineteen years old, right? (Hell, I'm sure some of you would be screaming "WIFE HER GODDAMMIT!" if that were the case.)

But the thing is that you're failing to realize just how far gone she really is.

Take the above example of her being a young adult instead? That's actually undercutting it by quite a lot. The reality is that, psychologically speaking, she's more like 25 years old. And that adult mind is packaged in an adolescent girl's body.

But that's the crux of the matter - that, for all intents and purposes, her mindset is that of an adult woman's. And being in that state of mind when a strong, capable, and dependable male figure sweeps into her life and starts giving her the support she has so desperately needed? It would only be natural that she would consider the MC as a prospective life-partner.

Granted, she might say she is his daughter right now, but that was a spur of the moment thing. She very likely sees him as "Daddy" from the perspective of being "Mommy".

Thing is, we (as a species) are kinda wired for this sort of thing. It's a "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" fail-safe that's been baked into our genepool by natural selection over millions of years - that, in the event of some dire situation such as abandonment, orphaning, or even outright abuse, a child is very much capable of adapting and "growing up" faster than they normally would. They just need to have the basic knowledge to start out with, and they'll learn the rest by trial and error along the way... provided that there isn't too many errors, of course.
You're arguing against something no one is saying. No one is saying "Aria wouldn't have these feelings, it's not realistic!" They're saying "I don't want Grey as a character to encourage that and I'm sick of authors shoving parent-child relations in manga."

Dex-chan lover
Fio with such wild bedhead... SO KAWAII!! I wanna fluff her haaaaair! But Grey would likely relieve me of my cranium if I tried. owo"

Dex-chan lover
what a degen mind you have there. touch grass.
Did I say they should end up together? No I didn’t. I’m saying that Aria was the mom of the group for a very long time and he is the papa of them now. Putting this into perspective would it be any surprise that they’d end up together?

Personally I’d hope he ends up with his ex if he gets with anyone at all. This would allow Aria to then be a kid again and be pampered for once.

Also I don’t think Aria’s age has ever been established. Would you still be against it if she ends up being an adult?

Dex-chan lover
I wish she actually put the guards on blast, and didn't just whine behind the back. I seem to recall she said something to their face, which made them ashamed, in the WN.

Unfortunately for you guys, I pretty sure she's a love interest, she obviously gets a crush on MC.
That said, I haven't read all the WN, and there's the adventurer girl who loves him as well as some of her partners who seem to love him as well, so it would be silly to have the daughter be his lover unless this goes the harem route. Let's be honest though, Japan loves the cliche of the daughter ending up as the partner, unfortunately.

Fortunately, I have read the light novel and
thus far there is no indication of any romance between the two. At least twice in the novel, it's hinted that Grey notices that Aria has been pushed into this motherly role and the novel hints that it shouldn't be like that; in the end, she's just a girl and should be treated like a daughter. I say "hinted" because Grey's your casually dumbass/dense MC.

There is this really cute moment where Nina puffs her cheeks and Grey pinches them; the other children except Fio and Isuka puff their cheeks as well. Ariamel is then teased because Fio notices she also puffed her cheeks a bit and got a bit flusttered because they didn't get pinched. I love this moment because it tells me that, far from seeing herself as a wife, she kinda wants to be spoiled as a kid, too. And I also love this moment because it feeds into my hope of this manga not turning dropping an Usogi on us.
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Funny thing about that series. They were all written by a woman.

Yep. That's right. The story about a guy that went around banging everyone's ladies was feudal-Japan's version of torrid romance for housewives.
Yeah I know. Doesn’t help it.

Dex-chan lover
I love the big 'ugly/mean' guy dad father mentor type HERO. I find that this manga feels like cleansing after reading WAY too much shit manga ... wooosaahhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread