Akutoku Ryoushu no Musuko ni Tensei!? ~ Tanoshiku Mahou wo Manandeitara, Omei wo Henjou Shitemashita ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate that little shit, he is quite admirable, you have to be some level of stupid to still stubbornly think you’re better than the person who kicked your ass, beat the strongest guy in school, and fended off an ogre long enough for help to arrive, while you ran off

Aggregator gang
well these are probably the best MTL i have ever read. thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess what is going to happen with Dominik in the future: he going to be given some kind of pill or item that will power him up to be either some mindless person ravaging the school all while blaming Owen for it or transform into a demon that seeks revenge on everyone in the school. Owen & crew take him down where he will either reveal the group that did this or get killed as some as he utters a word. Let me know if I'm prophet or just have too much free time on my hands.
Anyways thanks @depressedkot for doing a volume worth of content. Sad that you won't continue but thank you for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
No offense to the translation team, they are doing a good job, but this manga is getting really dumb. The power scaling just got screwed by this encounter. I can only see it going off the rails if they don't reign it in with the plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation you lovely person on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess what is going to happen with Dominik in the future: he going to be given some kind of pill or item that will power him up to be either some mindless person ravaging the school all while blaming Owen for it or transform into a demon that seeks revenge on everyone in the school. Owen & crew take him down where he will either reveal the group that did this or get killed as some as he utters a word. Let me know if I'm prophet or just have too much free time on my hands.
Anyways thanks @depressedkot for doing a volume worth of content. Sad that you won't continue but thank you for the chapters.
yeah they are not really subtle about it, and seeing that they are not subtle i'm expecting some nice twist to it, but let's be honest my hope are not high for that

Dex-chan lover
The brat actually refuse the witch's "power" that being offered by the shady guy. Dunno about the future tho.

Dex-chan lover
This is so poorly written that it's not even funny anymore, just annoying.

Everyone talking about 'shitty annoying angry kid', but 'mysterious shadowy evil person' is just comical and makes no fucking sense.
They are both badly written for sure.

Aaaand ofcourse no retribution for the person that left people to die, kept running ahead alone and was anatagonistic to his group. The MTL ends here and so do I this gets put in the big fat dropped pile.

Dex-chan lover
Attention readers, we are reaching trash levels even racoons dare not to taste. Keep your expectations so low, that just being able to connect events is a miracle.

Dex-chan lover
The kid fails as a character on all fronts.
Redeemable cunt as a parallel to the mc? Fails because there is nothing about him worth redeeming, he is barely a person, rather a strawman purely about being wrong at everything.
Evil antagonist? Fails because he doesn't even play in the same league as the mc and has absolutely no style or grace, being utterly 1 dimensional.
Disgusting failure? Failure, because it isn't even fun to hate him or looking forward to his downfall.

This character and everything he does is a complete waste of time and he really should just be retconned

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm done. The amount of retards in this is far exceeding my tolerance level. And I'm not even talking only about hate filled dipshit here. I'm including this saintess as well. Why tf did she just go back into danger instead of properly calling for help? What would she have done if the other girly encountered more goblins (what happened to them anyway?) on her way and ended up dying? Then both saintess and Owen would have very likely died and everything would've been for naught. Stupid girl.
See you guys somewhere else. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
All the teachers heard squad guy say that. And they didn't say a goddamn thing.

ALL of them should lose their jobs.
Um, but she did call him out for it, with a that was a bit to much line. Also it wasnt the time or place to say anything more to Squad, that would be said later in a meeting with the other teachers. Right now establishing order and making sure everyone is safe is the right call.
Its also worth noting this is a school with combat training, its more comparable to a military school or even boot camp, for running in on his own dragging others into danger then abandoning them are grounds for disciplining. Getting called out is mild, his actions put several others is mortal danger.

Users who are viewing this thread