Akutoku Ryoushu no Musuko ni Tensei!? ~ Tanoshiku Mahou wo Manandeitara, Omei wo Henjou Shitemashita ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Um, but she did call him out for it, with a that was a bit to much line. Also it wasnt the time or place to say anything more to Squad, that would be said later in a meeting with the other teachers. Right now establishing order and making sure everyone is safe is the right call.
Its also worth noting this is a school with combat training, its more comparable to a military school or even boot camp, for running in on his own dragging others into danger then abandoning them are grounds for disciplining. Getting called out is mild, his actions put several others is mortal danger.
He was talking about the fact the teachers didn't do anything about the clearly problematic student that resulted in a severely wounded person, left them all for dead and didn't even use the SOS signal he had (Lets also not forget he went into an area that wasn't allowed, ran ahead of his teammates constantly and immediately nearly died to a high orc). Then had the balls at the meeting point to try to talk down the MC as some kind of weakling for being half dead....

And yes the one teacher who while appreciated wrecks retard kid they don't do anything else to him other then that. With everything he did he should have been expelled and blacklisted from ever being able to be in a military position as he clearly even after nearly getting killed himself and others STILL acts like he did nothing wrong.

So I agree with his call that all those teachers should get sacked too, it's insane to think they let someone just go unpunished after getting multiple people near killed/injured and isn't even reflecting on it.

Dex-chan lover
He was talking about the fact the teachers didn't do anything about the clearly problematic student that resulted in a severely wounded person, left them all for dead and didn't even use the SOS signal he had (Lets also not forget he went into an area that wasn't allowed, ran ahead of his teammates constantly and immediately nearly died to a high orc). Then had the balls at the meeting point to try to talk down the MC as some kind of weakling for being half dead....

And yes the one teacher who while appreciated wrecks retard kid they don't do anything else to him other then that. With everything he did he should have been expelled and blacklisted from ever being able to be in a military position as he clearly even after nearly getting killed himself and others STILL acts like he did nothing wrong.

So I agree with his call that all those teachers should get sacked too, it's insane to think they let someone just go unpunished after getting multiple people near killed/injured and isn't even reflecting on it.
"All the teachers heard squad guy say that. And they didn't say a goddamn thing.

ALL of them should lose their jobs" Yeah no, they are defending the kid, saying the teacher was out of line to call him out in that way and that the other teachers should lose there job for not defending the kid. Before you jump in you should look at the conversion a bit more.
Also I think I should point out to you as well that its not over. They are still in a hostile area and are currently making sure everyone is safe first. The time to punish the kid is not now but when they get back. Its weird that several are assuming he is going unpunished just because they didnt so yet. No one said they are letting him off or anything.

well quite sad to know that they won't continue it but big thanks for translating up to this chapter!

Group Leader
You can read raw ch.14 in rawkuma. And the rest ... ... Idk.
Official raw have reach ch.30.
For some reason, online raws for this series don't do "chapter 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc," but instead each new part is just a new chapter. The tankobon combines two parts into one. So, the last chapter I did, chapter 13, is more like "chapter 26." Rawkuma only has up to chapter 14, which is actually chapter 7 on mangadex. Niconico has up to chapter 30 (chapter 15) but I couldn't find any free places where "chapter 27-29" were.

For some reason, online raws for this series don't do "chapter 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc," but instead each new part is just a new chapter. The tankobon combines two parts into one. So, the last chapter I did, chapter 13, is more like "chapter 26." Rawkuma only has up to chapter 14, which is actually chapter 7 on mangadex. Niconico has up to chapter 30 (chapter 15) but I couldn't find any free places where "chapter 27-29" were.
Wow.. the group leader replying my comment.
Thank you for the detailed information and sorry i cannot much help.

Sometimes manga have complicated numbering like this, so non jp reader (not read in japanese language) won't know until someone mentioned it.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is good. Unfortunately this seems to be the worst of the worst, bottom of the barrel, kind of lazy isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if a lot of you forgot, and I can sympathize with your annoyance with Dominik, but he is a 10-year old brat. Talented in magic these kids are, on top of being part of the social/noble hierarchy, of course their heads would get inflated with egos and are insanely stubborn of having their way being the right way.

I'm not condoning his behavior for that reason, of course, he's still a pos, but he's also still a stupid brat at the end of the day, as are a lot of them there (aside from MC who despite having a single adult's mind is at a loss for how to deal with kids, as would anyone in his position).

Users who are viewing this thread