Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the Lelouche gambit.
Lelouch.Lamperouge.full.4014397.jpg

Double-page supporter
nah bro thats the most stupid way to fight that kind of situation :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
nah bro thats the most stupid way to fight that kind of situation :shamihuh:
If she dies, he dies. Her dad is still a crime boss that will be very angry if she suddenly turns up dead when alone on a balcony with him.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe its because updates are on and off and the plot isnt fresh in my head, but like the mcs characterization feels like it has no substance sometimes, her personality is just to do whats right typa thing

Aggregator gang
my theory (after reading the latests ch 14) is that
what if leonardo does believe or maybe even know the culprits are her family, and the reason he's keeping her away is cos he thinks she's in on it
like her family has been keeping her skills a secret so that might come off as suspicious to him hmmm

Finally, nobody even thinks about the suicide card vs yanderes, thanks author I have always wanted to see it play out

Dex-chan lover
She should have just shot him, even if he's not really the bad guy (they are laying it on too thick so it's obvious its someone else) per say . The world is still a better place without him around.

Users who are viewing this thread