Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
n
how many times do we have to tell you, his name isn't Apryuto, it's Absolute
Seriously though, where the heck did they get to apryuto anyway? The raws from the FIRST chapter has already written his name in katakana as アブソリユート (abusoriyuuto), ブ is bu and not プ pu, and where the hell did the ソ so go? Even giving them the unholy benefit of doubt of "localization" Apryuto doesnt even make sense as a name in this settings. What gives?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a guards for brat then both your arm got cut and you became disabled, at that era you can't even work anymore

There probably is healing magic that can put them back on. The question is if they will have the confidence to remain as guards when they got emasculated THAT easily from their perspective.

Edit: Yeah, healing magic got confirmed in chapter 2, so it should be the case.

What a great chapter. Only wish the prince's arm got sliced off lol. There better be some damn good consequences for him.

Dex-chan lover
The king came in so quickly, it's like he was right outside the room, which is suspicious too - though I doubt the author thought that much about it.

Nah, the passage of time is being strange. He had Wool run out to let people know prince decided to be an idiot. She ran fast as hell and one of the people she met was the King.

Fed-Kun's army
this kingdom is destiny to be ruin for sure....as a royal still dont know how important is a villain family to do BTS for them and still wanna kill an heir from that family ? let this country get destroy...

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind it when a single antagonist has swiss cheese for a brain (an occasional one is forgivable I guess)... I do mind when we get them thrown at us wholesale back-to-back.
The thing is, the dumb AF "Hero" mentions he'll ally with this particular prince, so they are perfect for each other. Both are self serving idiots who only listen to themselves.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that "fuck around and find out is" happening every couple chapters is gold. Man I love villian/villainess stories becuase in a real world setting no one would truthfully side with the "heros/heroines" because they are literally fucking with the natural order of things

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though, where the heck did they get to apryuto anyway? The raws from the FIRST chapter has already written his name in katakana as アブソリユート (abusoriyuuto), ブ is bu and not プ pu, and where the hell did the ソ so go? Even giving them the unholy benefit of doubt of "localization" Apryuto doesnt even make sense as a name in this settings. What gives?
Yeah, this doesn't make a sense more than Artoria(アルトリア) became Altria.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit senseless, honestly.

The only way this chain of events could have gone down is if the King knew about it before hand.

What, you honestly don't think that someone in the "chain of command" would have gone to the king and said, "You're Majesty, I apologize, but I bear ill tidings. His Royal Highness, the Prince, is about to take action against the Ark Family."

While I'm certain that the Prince would have a cadre of men that are loyal to him and him alone, it wouldn't be enough to be able to pull something like this without the King knowing about it beforehand.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that the King was most likely in on this.

Why? Well, if the Prince is this much of an idiotic spoiled brat, then what does this mean about the King?

Yep. There you go.

The King probably thought that Absolute would simply roll over on this matter once confronted with this kind of "overwhelming" force. And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he didn't know about Absolute's capabilities.

This is going to be a serious issue from here on out. Because while I don't doubt that Absolute will get out of it, the fact of the matter is that the Royal Family just tried to have the heir of a Ducal House killed.

Within the very walls of the Royal Palace.

That's the biggest issue, really, because Hospitality has just been violated. You see, Nobility and Royalty are supposed to take Hospitality very, very seriously. It's not simply a matter of good form or manners. It's a solemn promise that the Host will do their utmost to ensure the safety, well being, and comfort of their guests.

And now? If it gets out that the Prince just tried to have Absolute killed within the Prince's very own chambers, then no one is going to trust the Royal Family to honor the rules of Hospitality. And that's pretty damn big because it means that it's very unlikely anyone will willingly set foot in there.

Of course, the Ark family is going to stay quiet about this. For one thing, they serve the Royal Family, even as corrupt as it may be right now. For another, if Absolute has irrefutable proof of what happened, then the Ark family will have the all the leverage they need to get the King to do whatever they want. Because the instant this goes public...

....Well, it's the Heir of a Ducal House. You don't get any higher in the ranks of nobility unless there are things like Archduke... And THAT is usually reserved for members of the royal family (real life example Everyone Knows: Archduke Franz Ferdinand, whose assassination kicked off World War I).

If the Royal Family was even going to tacitly approve of this sort of thing? It implies that they're willing to pull the same thing with all the rest of the nobility - a big, fat "IT COULD BE YOU NEXT TIME" has been issued.

That sort of thing isn't conducive to the longevity of a King and his family.

If that sort of thing were to happen, the absolute best case scenario would be that the rest of the Royal Family is deposed (if not outright executed), save for the highest ranking daughter. She would then be married off to the male heir of one of the Ducal Houses to maintain the legitimacy of the line of succession. Probably Absolute in this case, due to a combination of being the most effective of the Nobles and also being the primary offended party.

There probably is healing magic that can put them back on. The question is if they will have the confidence to remain as guards when they got emasculated THAT easily from their perspective.

Edit: Yeah, healing magic got confirmed in chapter 2, so it should be the case.
Looking how powerful MC magic that can restraint all guards, Sure they probably could reattach limb by powerful healing magic
But on page 32 2nd panel MC just stored them inside his dimensional space, He knew if they don't have the limb and not fast enough healing it then we know the outcome gonna be.

Users who are viewing this thread