3497a56f-eb85-4916-9256-81379f26c3fd
Picture-Horizon Group Leader Joined Aug 26, 2025 Messages 134 Sep 29, 2026 #2 Thank you for reading and sticking with me. I still feel the thread looming over my mental health. On days I feel better, I try to work a bit. Until I get all the bits together to publish it. Sorry for more long waiting time. 🙇
Thank you for reading and sticking with me. I still feel the thread looming over my mental health. On days I feel better, I try to work a bit. Until I get all the bits together to publish it. Sorry for more long waiting time. 🙇
riflow Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 2,462 Sep 29, 2026 #3 Baby boy! He's such a precious wee bean. What. A delight for his family. Thanks for your hard work with the tl. 🙂↕️
Baby boy! He's such a precious wee bean. What. A delight for his family. Thanks for your hard work with the tl. 🙂↕️
E Ecroose Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 25, 2020 Messages 456 Wednesday at 12:02 PM #4 Np, no need to rush, work on it at your own pace. Thanks for the tl