Akuyaku no Goreisoku no Dounika Shitai Nichijou

Dex-chan lover
oops can't believe I had this in my library :eek:
-9999/10 to the garbage bin it goes

Dex-chan lover
ngl, I was about to read then I noticed the "BL" tag. Unlike others, I don't plan to flame the manga for this, I haven't even read it after all, but it's sad because the art picked my attention.

Group Leader
ngl, I was about to read then I noticed the "BL" tag. Unlike others, I don't plan to flame the manga for this, I haven't even read it after all, but it's sad because the art picked my attention.
Hello, I know I replied like months late and I respect your decision, but this manga does have "Shounen-ai" tag but it really doesnt destroy or change the whole plot. The so called BL romance isnt even until in the far future (like far far future). Right now, it focuses on Fran, his slow life with his brothers and how to navigate his life in order not to be defeated by the hero in the future. It's so sad you guys judge this manga because you saw the BL tag when if you just look at 5 chapters, you'll see its not even yet there.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I know I replied like months late and I respect your decision, but this manga does have "Shounen-ai" tag but it really doesnt destroy or change the whole plot. The so called BL romance isnt even until in the far future (like far far future). Right now, it focuses on Fran, his slow life with his brothers and how to navigate his life in order not to be defeated by the hero in the future. It's so sad you guys judge this manga because you saw the BL tag when if you just look at 5 chapters, you'll see its not even yet there.
I did give it a go after what you said and it's true, it doesn't have much to show in regards to BL, it's nowhere near what you would see in an Yaoi. The protagonist is also quite androgynous and my biggest fear, which would be him having some kind of romantic feeling or shame towards his brothers/family, was also unfounded.

That's not to say I got hooked, that I didn't. It still falls under that same repetitive "I'm a villainous, avoid the bad ending" theme that I don't have any idea why it got so popular/overused. I still abide by my words when I said the art is pretty and pleasant to look at.

A good thing that did come out of it was the indication for the other project (Majime Tennen-kei) which I read in the past and didn't remember ever since, for that alone I'm more than thankful. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread