Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni

Hmm I have seen this done better sorry.

For comedy the intergalactic evil lord is better. For actual seriousness 公爵家の三男に転生した is great. Sadly it's only in Japanese. Loved the novel so much so I went to the web novel instantly.

This manga is good but not great saldy. And I have others that do it better for me in this kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who loves "I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire" this is right up my alley. Man's failing successfully

Although one thing I noticed is that in synapsis MC is named "Ogre", while the chapters have his name as "Auger". In page 30 of chapter 1 there's even a T/N that explains the names

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter is kind of mediocre and random. The story is childish and the pacing is unnaturally fast. I've noticed that most of the titles LHT picks up are like this, which is probably no coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
What a great premise, I can't wait for this manga to get axed for no bloody reason, and be told to go buy the LN.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know. At one hand, this might be start of a good manga, but i get a feeling this will lead to mediocre plot then got hiatus/axed very quickly

Yo this is fire! Evil lord of intergalactic empire vibes with much less detailed sad backstory but I'm here for it. The characters are funneh

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a villain!"

Sorry my boy, but you have long way to go before reaching Sayama Mikoto status.

Dex-chan lover
...... like..... haaa.... "Harem Trash" is a good quote to describe this. Like he wants to be a villain, but what he describes is instead a hedonist which is honestly fine. It's just the author is trying to blend works of other peoples creations and wanted to make a trashy isekai work.
This is my head cannon, the author made this work with the purpose to make a trashy isekai with an added harem to try to appeal to people, this work ain't supposed to be taken seriously and is honestly just brain off reading and that'd just boring to.me

His "evil" is work for yourself and only yourself. Do not allow anyone to choose your fate.
He's just "I don't care if it isn't my problem or unless if I get something out of it."
If he gets something out of it I.E saved big tits woman cause he horny.
Nun thing (He fucked up [also he gets child workers and maybe the nun too?) he'll fix it or he'll help.
Case with the student council it he'd have to work under either the girl or the headmaster and he doesn't wanna do that. It scrapes against clause 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread