Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for a better tl.

Maybe contact the other group and work with them if you're up to it?
Second this. Nerissa's Insomniac Jailbird has been doing some horrifying stellar work on the series, and currently with no word on stopping (though I do hope they gets some more sleep in now that they had a a bit of a break) collaborating with them seems to be the most decent choice if you wish to work on this series.

Dex-chan lover
If this was just a one off practice piece because the other offering was subpar, I'm all for it. But if you were hoping to gather support to upserp the current translator, I think your efforts would be better directed elsewhere.

The current Dude is both passionate and talented enough to power thrue the trash that most snipers produce. Even if they were to bulk upload passed the little jailbird, I feel many of the readers would just blacklist the snipping TL and wait the few days it would take them to catchup with a superior product.

Dex-chan lover
Well, like always people will lose their mind despite getting something that have a better quality than the previous chapter.

Still i have a question, why change page 7 that say that Diana was raped and made it into "humiliated"? I know that it's something English speaker love to do, but it's nonsense, if she was raped say she was raped. Dont minimize what happened to her.

If tomorrow i pee on the face of someone that will be humiliating him, there's a massive difference between this and a woman being raped.

Group Leader
If this was just a one off practice piece because the other offering was subpar, I'm all for it. But if you were hoping to gather support to upserp the current translator, I think your efforts would be better directed elsewhere.

The current Dude is both passionate and talented enough to power thrue the trash that most snipers produce. Even if they were to bulk upload passed the little jailbird, I feel many of the readers would just blacklist the snipping TL and wait the few days it would take them to catchup with a superior product.
I'm fine with it if he's planning on taking it until the end. I'll gladly step down from translating it and delete my scans just for the sake of being organized. It seems like he's capable enough to give a higher quality of what I could and readers deserve better quality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, we’ve come so far in the story, but I do appreciate the better translation since no one wanted to redo ch1, if you’d like I have a lot of mangas in my reading list that haven’t been updated in 2y since this one is already being worked on by the goat @asphyxiav2 (tho most of them are pretty dark)

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with it if he's planning on taking it until the end. I'll gladly step down from translating it and delete my scans just for the sake of being organized. It seems like he's capable enough to give a higher quality of what I could and readers deserve better quality.
Silly wrabbit birdie, stop being so down on the good work you've done. wont claim its perfect, but the images are clean, the text is coherent and easy to read, and you've fixed every mistake that's within your ability to correct. Don't really see much that could be improved upon.

NGL, even if you're only a beginner, the work you've done is close to professional grade, especially since you're doing it completely by yourself, with just a few hours work.

Group Leader
Silly wrabbit birdie, stop being so down on the good work you've done. wont claim its perfect, but the images are clean, the text is coherent and easy to read, and you've fixed every mistake that's within your ability to correct. Don't really see much that could be improved upon.

NGL, even if you're only a beginner, the work you've done is close to professional grade, especially since you're doing it completely by yourself, with just a few hours work.
Man I'm starting to gain confidence cuz of you guys🥹 I'll do my best to do much better job when I come back, as of now I still can't find time to scanlate since I'm taking care of someone who is sick.🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
I would love for you to continue, but if you do stop and let them take over please don't delete your scans. It would be a shame to delete your hard work.

Wait are you really want step down from translating this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm starting to gain confidence cuz of you guys🥹 I'll do my best to do much better job when I come back, as of now I still can't find time to scanlate since I'm taking care of someone who is sick.🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
As a chauffeur, gopher, and general handyman for a group home for the developmentally disabled, and I'm on call 24/7. Some weeks it's just the routine groceries and consumables, and driving clients to Dr appointments. While other times it's transporting someone an hour away to a bigger city and then spinning my wheels for nearly 10 hours so they can have surgery.

Most of us understand how IRL should be a priority. Just take care of yourself and your person, and we will be here waiting for your hobby project that you use for stress relief. xD

Dex-chan lover

Can people stop confusing positivity for false cred?

It's an outright lie to call it professional. It's okay to say this person did their best and it is extremely impressive they did it on a phone, but this and that are two different things. Don't lower your standards just to compliment the person, it's actually lowkey insulting them. Look up the word "patronizing".

Dex-chan lover
I admire Nerissa's passion, but if people are viewing garbage proofreading as "superior" they probably weren't native English speakers to begin with. Imagine being new to English and trying to judge what decent English looks like. You're underestimating mob mentality if you don't think that's dangerous.

What ESLs fail to realize is that the longer they continue propping up bad TLs, the more MTL works will continue to appear and worsen translation for all.

It's almost like you're pre-sniping, because you're encouraging bad works. Nerissa is a good cleaner and typesetter, but there is room for improvement. And as long as there is room for improvement there is room for competition. This isn't a good enough scan for people to be getting butthurt.

GREAT attitude on Nerissa's part though. A lot of scanlators could learn from them. I agree with one thing, a collaboration would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
Can people stop confusing positivity for false cred?

It's an outright lie to call it professional. It's okay to say this person did their best and it is extremely impressive they did it on a phone, but this and that are two different things. Don't lower your standards just to compliment the person, it's actually lowkey insulting them. Look up the word "patronizing".
I admire Nerissa's passion, but if people are viewing garbage proofreading as "superior" they probably weren't native English speakers to begin with. Imagine being new to English and trying to judge what decent English looks like. You're underestimating mob mentality if you don't think that's dangerous.

What ESLs fail to realize is that the longer they continue propping up bad TLs, the more MTL works will continue to appear and worsen translation for all.

It's almost like you're pre-sniping, because you're encouraging bad works. Nerissa is a good cleaner and typesetter, but there is room for improvement. And as long as there is room for improvement there is room for competition. This isn't a good enough scan for people to be getting butthurt.

GREAT attitude on Nerissa's part though. A lot of scanlators could learn from them. I agree with one thing, a collaboration would be nice.
Please kindly fuck right off the end of a pier. If you had actually read my posts instead of just hopping on your moral high horse, I said their work wasn't perfect, but close to professional. And one of the high points was their willingness to take advice and improve. So please take that wine snob attitude and shove it in the bung of the used vinegar castes where it belongs.

I would honestly take any number of passionate hobbyists, who are humble and willing to learn over a bunch of elitist asshats with their heads so far up their ass they need air pumped in thrue their navel.

Users who are viewing this thread