Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Let's break this down: if she is truly kind, her son's behavior would dishearten her (or, worse). There's also a high possibility, since she's THE top dog and a female, aka - the queen, that she's hardcore on the women's rights side of things... duh, right?šŸ˜‚). To a fair degree, she probz agreed with both the mc's actions and his words... though, his actions were probz taken a smidge too far for her liking... just a smidgešŸ˜…. I could see her (as a kind queen) pushing the MC to be close to the CP to help "lightly guide him" from his shitty behavior.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not the genre of this story, but I'd personally find it hilarious if the Queen decided "my son needs a partner that can teach him to grow up" and made Cain the prince's fiance.

Thank you for translating! This has been such an interesting take on the "typical" OI isekai story. PLEASE don't kill yourself trying to speed translate though!!

I went ahead and found the novel because this story has been so intriguing, and I'm a little sad the manga adaptation had to cut out most of Cain's speech about girls and women though. It's actually quite heartwarming to read.

ā€œA girl was uncomfortable, so he yanked on her arm, and then threw her aside because she wouldnā€™t do as he pleased! This kind of violent act is unforgivable!ā€ Cain yelled in frustration.

He continued on, screaming, with tears in his eyes, ā€œBoys must be honorable towards girls. They must treat them as precious! Women are the ones who can raise our children and feed them! If they didnā€™t exist, humanity wouldnā€™t be able to create descendants or leave anything behind. What if this boy threw Diana down on her bottom and she received internal injuries? What if she couldnā€™t have children anymore? Women are sacred in their existence. They are the goddesses that can bear children, and raise them, and guide humanity on a path that allows it to thrive. That is who he threw to the ground! His act is an act of war against goddesses! It is an act of heresy! It is blasphemy!ā€

Thank you for the chapter, looking forward to the future ones, especially if we keep getting them so often.

Dex-chan lover
He did that because he knew what the prince did to Diana on the game And what kind of person he became.
That kind of my point. He knew the future price was going to be an utter douche, and rather then rehabilitating him he goes full thermal nuclear and tries to kill/maim him.

Even if he was to succeed, the blowback to him and his family would be catastrophic. Frankly feel the MC delivering that angry diatribe after shoving the prince down would have been more then sufficient and then offering the queen his services as a harsh mentor to beat some civility into future king.

Instead he blows his top and tried to firebomb the first prince. He was lucky him mother stopped him rather then the 30 or so bodyguards that would have been protecting such a gathering.

Group Leader
That kind of my point. He knew the future price was going to be an utter douche, and rather then rehabilitating him he goes full thermal nuclear and tries to kill/maim him.

Even if he was to succeed, the blowback to him and his family would be catastrophic. Frankly feel the MC delivering that angry diatribe after shoving the prince down would have been more then sufficient and then offering the queen his services as a harsh mentor to beat some civility into future king.

Instead he blows his top and tried to firebomb the first prince. He was lucky him mother stopped him rather then the 30 or so bodyguards that would have been protecting such a gathering.
Oh you'll love chapter 6 for sure. I'm currently working on it since 1:45am since I can't sleep cuz of insomnia and man in telling you prince redemption arc is realšŸ¤™

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters left until we catch up with the raws?
Official RAW site has 28 chapters posted, not counting the parts. So asphy really needs to pace themselves to maintain their health or burnout from over indulgence of an obvious obsession. xD

Group Leader
Damn that's alot. Please take it easy and thanks for your work
Been translating since 1am until now 5:25 cuz my insomnia is active, I'm all goods expect chapter 6 in 2 or 3 hours.šŸ’ŖšŸ˜Ž

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I was up with an unholy 4:30AM shit and knew I wasn't going to get any sleep before having to get up at 5:50 to go to work soon. It was honestly pretty fucking depressing, but this showed up and I read em all! Loved it! I look forward to seeing more!

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! I was up with an unholy 4:30AM shit and knew I wasn't going to get any sleep before having to get up at 5:50 to go to work soon. It was honestly pretty fucking depressing, but this showed up and I read em all! Loved it! I look forward to seeing more!
I'm glad I contributed something to make your day.:meguu:

I was like, the parents are good and capable. How come imouto became villainess? Now I can see that they are good people but not exactly good parents.

Group Leader
They prioritize their works than towards parenting.
I was like, the parents are good and capable. How come imouto became villainess? Now I can see that they are good people but not exactly good parents.

Dex-chan lover
Guys

For someone who pulled a smaller girl and pushed her to the floor full of hard blocks, had a huge fireball near his face, then just stared blankly after all that with this dumb face:
j8mq9BA.jpeg

I diagnose this kid with brain damage.
Medication: another fireball to the face, or seriously, get the royal chirurgeon or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the MC gamed/streamed himself to death, literally, it makes perfect sense he's going way overboard in protecting Diana, becoming blind to everything else. He's the personality type to become absolutely obsessed with something. He hasn't got a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread