Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Full chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! I think some subjects are incorrect like page 14 about the MC’s hand turning white?

Other than that, it’s good and understandable!

Dex-chan lover
Look at this cute gal and her confused face when he explain the orphanage i get what Cain says man howncould this angel deserve such cruel fates!

Group Leader
gpt:
手が握りすぎて 真っ白になってるぞ

• 手 (て, te) means "hand(s)."
  • が (ga) is a particle indicating the subject of the sentence.
  • 握りすぎて (にぎりすぎて, nigirisugite) means "squeezing too much" or "gripping too tightly."
  • 真っ白に (まっしろに, masshiro ni) means "completely white."
  • なってるぞ (natteru zo) means "are becoming" or "have become."
The use of the が (ga) particle in 手が indicates that "hands" is the subject of the sentence. However, Japanese often omits the explicit mention of the person performing the action when it is implied in the context. The speaker uses なってるぞ, which is an informal way to comment on something that is happening or has happened.

Given this construction, the phrase is commenting on the state of someone's hands becoming white from squeezing too tightly. The "ぞ" at the end adds a casual, slightly assertive tone to the statement, which is often used when someone is pointing something out to another person.

If the speaker were talking about their own hands, they would likely say something like:

• "俺の手が握りすぎて真っ白になってる。" ("My hands have become completely white from squeezing too much.")
Because this sentence lacks possessive markers (like 私の or 俺の), the implied subject is someone else. Context from the conversation would provide clarity on who the subject is, but the lack of a possessive pronoun and the casual tone suggest it is about another person’s hands.

a lot of yapping, but i do recomend gtp as a proofreader and assistant translator, but good work and ty for pick this up

Users who are viewing this thread