Motto mo Kirawareteiru Saikyou no Akuyaku ni Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Clearly, the dragon king can only rule over Kansas because my man hasn't sent there yet
images

Dex-chan lover
It’s not terrible but I’m confused..
what part of the story is he at? Has he already been defeated many times by the hero? also did he really just leave in his backstory and forget about his sister lmao
No, it's near the start, I believe. I don't think he's faced off against Reinhardt. I could be wrong. As for the sister, I assume there is no clue what happened to her, otherwise it'd be brought up. Besides, she's been gone for years by the time he's an adult, so it may be impossible. Chances are the actions he takes to make a difference will bring her around. This should be him after he freshly became a mage of his caliber? Unless I'm wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit 😐

No wonder OG dude wanted to kill them all, how is every god damn person we've seen so far some obnoxious pile of shit 🤨

Was actually painful reading her dialogue.. literally watches as he gets assaulted > defends himself and leaves > she follows him for no reason > he states facts > she decides to say she has no time to waste on some opponent and leaves, like what ? 😐

Would've totally just let her fall off that cliff not gonna lie
You're mistaken, she didn't notice until the fight began. Before that, she was just enjoying her tea. Her portrait facing towards us readers is part of MC's monologue, that's not her live reaction, that's her introduction to readers :facepalm:. Anyway, once you see the fight, it's kinda normal to suspect the guy that's known to be a bad person throughout the world over some random adventurers. That was prob their initial goal, they surely know that they can't do shit to MC, so just planned to create a situation where he'd beat them in defense and get noticed by hero guild member. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna call that the "Dragon King of Kansas" is the demon who he helped as a child. Just off the picture, anyway.

Also, that's a fairly dope title, I guess, but... isn't the "Dragon King of Kansas" from that Gerrard Butler mmovie where Matthew McConaughey gets lunched at the end?

Dex-chan lover
Is she (pretty much everyone in this world really) brain damaged? She witnessed the whole thing and still said the MC hit people. Don't give me that "she didn't notice him" bs. MC is a notorious "villain", everyone and their mothers seem to know him/his face. He's pretty high on the "keep an eye on him the moment he shows up" list.

Users who are viewing this thread