Motto mo Kirawareteiru Saikyou no Akuyaku ni Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"If this isn't called a tragedy, then what can it be called"
A farce? Cuz his back story is like the writer just stacking the worst possible outcome on everything the guy did.
(just helping a random demon? He seems alright but his friend? They burn down your whole village; punch a schoolmate? nobody telling you anything, not even a "stop doing that" then suddenly you got kicked out of the house for being a violent thug; doing "research" on this neat dark magic? suddenly a full guild of random thugs gang up on you. Didn't even kill you properly, just leaving you at death's door and have the audacity to call their lynching "power of friendship".)

"Recognized by every single person in this world"
Wasn't he an adult before isekai'd? He should know how utterly stupid pleasing everyone is.

On the game itself: it sounds like a self-insert waifu gacha mobage. So you tell me this one MALE villain is somehow way more popular than the legion of waifus? Come on now, who are you trying to fool?

Dex-chan lover
Tragic death ? More like dumb death. How he keep beating people for no reason is why people fed up with him. Even after the hero spared his life he keep fighting against them for no fucking reason, even becoming a slave for the demon who were the enemies of him and die like a dog.

How people consider this tragic anyway ? After knowing his background I just feel he is dumb and his death is just deserved.

It is pretty much a neverending cycle of being betrayed and lonely.

When his hometown was razed, his father was killed in front of his eyes and his sister was sold as slave to a noble. He is stuck with a never ending circle of grief and despair plus the building distrust on humanity. His time at Crowley did not save him either. Him getting physical is his defense mechanism to not being hurt at all again. And sadly nobody tried 'save' him this early.

Later on, Rein's mercy at Lobelia are also not seen as a compassion, but more as a mockery of Lobelia's life "....like an insult from those who are priviledged to those that does not live with the luxury"

Also this would continue to loop over as Lobelia kept being lonely and betrayed by literally everyone (even his sister later on). And he died, truly alone in every sense and betrayed by everyone. With nobody understand him.

Dex-chan lover

When his hometown was razed, his father was killed in front of his eyes and his sister was sold as slave to a noble. He is stuck with a never ending circle of grief and despair plus the building distrust on humanity. His time at Crowley did not save him either. Him getting physical is his defense mechanism to not being hurt at all again. And sadly nobody tried 'save' him this early.

Later on, Rein's mercy at Lobelia are also not seen as a compassion, but more as a mockery of Lobelia's life "....like an insult from those who are priviledged to those that does not live with the luxury"

Also this would continue to loop over as Lobelia kept being lonely and betrayed by literally everyone (even his sister later on). And he died, truly alone in every sense and betrayed by everyone. With nobody understand him.
Being sad and lonely doesn’t make you free to be violence with others. Would you forgive people punching you just because he was sad and lonely ? That is why the laws exist.

And nobody tried to save him, who can save him when he punch people left and right for no reason, the people being punched is the ones need save, not him.

all the thing after that is the same too, he just think he is the center of universe.

Dex-chan lover
This guy backstory is so ass
this-shit-so-ass-v0-olqfa3zhplwc1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover

Being sad and lonely doesn’t make you free to be violence with others. Would you forgive people punching you just because he was sad and lonely ? That is why the laws exist.

And nobody tried to save him, who can save him when he punch people left and right for no reason, the people being punched is the ones need save, not him.

all the thing after that is the same too, he just think he is the center of universe.
yeah, the problem mostly comes done to how they made his trauma response completely random, which is fucking stupid. It would make sense if he encountered someone who was being 'lightly' bullied and, having experienced great violence growing up, only knew how to solve it with greater/extreme violence. It would be that he's unable to respond healthily to idiosyncrasies and injustices in life and it goes to the point that HES seen as the problem. It would also make his spiraling make more sense, since it suggest that his experience with demon cruelty was followed by human cruelty, making the side not matter in the end. Instead, we just see him beat up a random kid who was trying to be friendly, which, again, is fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Backstory is retarded. I rolled my eyes heavily when the noble decided to adopt a run-of-the-mill escape slave, but I'll allow.

Then, while at the academy, he woke up and chose violence each day?!?! WHY?!
Just like a bro said above. That is the tragic part, he was dumb, that Is why it’s hopeless. Even the true MC who possessed him seem just as dumb too.

Dex-chan lover

"can I borrow the book after you're done?"
I was betrayed before, there's no way I'll lend my book to others, and while I'm at it, I'll punch you

Yeah, seriously that was stupid. It's one thing if his book was snatched or stolen.
I'm wondering if there are some panels missing.

Dex-chan lover
HOW THE HELL PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT'S BETTER THAN DEATH FLAG?

IS IT BECAUSE THE VILLAIN BACKSTORY IS SO DUMB IT'S GOOD???

Aggregator gang
ok so he as a villan decided to join the side that make him miserable first only to be betrayed later? hahahahah it would be more cool if he killed the demon lord to steal his power or something

Aggregator gang
Sorry? Hello? Did the author, Lobelia, and the MC just collectively forget his sister is still alive? He never bothered looking for her after escaping slavery and getting adopted as a noble's son? He never bothered looking for her after entering the magic academy? He never bothered looking for her after graduating as valedictorian? He never bothered looking for her while wandering around aimlessly learning dark magic? He never bothered looking for her after joining the demon king's army? He just dies in vain, wholly dedicated to some petty revenge, while his sister is probably suffering alone in slavery? Then the MC who reincarnates as him shows zero concern for his supposed favorite character's little sister who's likely still out there? Huh?​
That might be the most poorly written backstory of any character in any manga I've ever read. What a glaringly obvious plot hole. There's also SUCH an easy setup there with the sister as a catalyst for his entire character motivation. Instead of him just being a psychopathic fool with a victim complex the entire time, why not have written something truly tragic about him departing on a journey looking for his younger sister, only to find her dead as an indirect result of the hero's actions at some point, serving as perfect motivation to join the demon king's army, despite his hatred for them, in pursuit of power enough to kill the hero? Was the writer too short-sighted to see the picture? He so easily laid out the puzzle pieces and then just spaghetti'd them everywhere.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread