Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

If only he didn't make that weird face, this could be a much better manga, a nice wholesome manga

Double-page supporter
see you tomorrow ty for the tl o7

cain harem route let's fucking go adding one more capture target into the bag

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Cain will spoil Diana too much that she'll fall in love with her onii-sama and become unable to be happy without him.

Dex-chan lover
"Shall I be Nii-sama's wife?"

I know this is the medieval period but I'm pretty sure this kind of practice was frowned upon even then.

Group Leader
Stop playing and start chasing the bag bro
Yeah, I already plugged my newly created ko-fi page on chapter 5. I'm not expecting people to donate tho, since this is a passion project I'm doing for self fulfilment.

Dex-chan lover
If the king allowed the leading duke's daughter to become the plaything of some random old man's lecherous sons, doesn't it mean the king is planning to remove the duke himself entirely? And probably not just that one duke but all of them, along with the rest of the powerful nobles. That would be the first step toward consolidating all power in the country into the king's hands. Ending feudalism in favour of absolute monarchy was what allowed the European powers of old to grow stronger.

Group Leader
If the king allowed the leading duke's daughter to become the plaything of some random old man's lecherous sons, doesn't it mean the king is planning to remove the duke himself entirely? And probably not just that one duke but all of them, along with the rest of the powerful nobles. That would be the first step toward consolidating all power in the country into the king's hands. Ending feudalism in favour of absolute monarchy was what allowed the European powers of old to grow stronger.
Seems like that's the case, I also feel something is off at the ending chapter of where Cain almost made a roasted prince al, where the queen is like plotting something.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like that's the case, I also feel something is off at the ending chapter of where Cain almost made a roasted prince al, where the queen is like plotting something.
Indeed. The way the queen is drawn makes her look like a schemer in my eyes. Of course this is an otome game (villainess) setting series, which means things don't necessarily need to make any sense outside of the romance/drama aspect. Mobuseka is one of the best examples of that. Senseless stuff can happen purely to add to the drama. I just thought it was an interesting detail that has been present in other villainess series as well: a prince and the villainess were originally betrothed, which suggests a great relationship between the royal and the noble family, but then the prince blatantly betrayed the villainess and consequently also the noble family from which the villainess hailed from. Logically it means the relationship between the royals and that particular noble family is severed. Unless the villainess was a real psycho, of course, and deserved it, no matter how the case is inspected.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Translations are abysmal.
Janice : "People are more likely to misunderstand that they look beautiful than other people. Remember the name of flowers and their language. Please defend yourselves."
Diana : "Janice-sensei. Who created the flower language?"
Janice : "Each flower has its own fairy. There is a theory those words expresses the nature of the fairy."
Diana : "Are there any fairies with the nature of 'I will end you and my life'?"
Janice : "The person who created or discovered a new species may also give the name. When Diana-sama finds a new flower you can give it any name and flower meaning."
:question:?????

Jon

Fed-Kun's army
Is that a two wolf moon shirt reference with the embroidery? I doubt it, but if it is that would be hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread