Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Buddy we appreciate the work but please go to bed. Your scans are fairly solid (especially for a 1-man crew and given how quick you're going) and you obviously enjoy making them but you're already sick, please pace yourself before you burn yourself out both physically and mentally. Trust me when I say I'm speaking from experience, even a fun hobby like scanlation can start to feel like a chore if it builds up in your brain as something you have to do rather than something you want to do.

Group Leader
Buddy we appreciate the work but please go to bed. Your scans are fairly solid (especially for a 1-man crew and given how quick you're going) and you obviously enjoy making them but you're already sick, please pace yourself before you burn yourself out both physically and mentally. Trust me when I say I'm speaking from experience, even a fun hobby like scanlation can start to feel like a chore if it builds up in your brain as something you have to do rather than something you want to do.
I'm making sure I'm getting enough rest brother trust me, I just have a bunch of free time since I'm just taking care of my grandfather and doing nothing bores me, I even get tired playing wuthering waves and honkai star rail so I made scanlation as my hobby.🥹 I'm really happy that there's a lot of people who cares about a random stranger like me ngl🥹

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty crazy if this plot ends up being everyone fighting over Cain. I also wonder if Diana will end up hating Cain in the case that the prince ends up forcing her to marry him so that they could be siblings, that'd be pretty fked. Then again, I guess most stories characterize the royal family as insane people so I wouldn't be very surprised if it went down that road.

She already has somewhat of an inferiority complex, so I wonder if the story is playing with the idea that Cain's actions and concern for her will end up twisting her back into a villainess.

Ty for the scans! Hope you get lots of rest!

Dex-chan lover
You could've do some more rest tho ;0 this was unexpected while i was looking for something to read and boom update lol

Dex-chan lover
Also to talk about the chapter it's insane that the King and Queen just has a parasocial relationship with the Prince and think that's enough and that's insane.

Also I find it funny and interesting that the Prince's motivation now to marry Diana is so that Cain could be his older brother. Cain has rizz but is oblivious to it due to his siscon tendencies. I wonder how Diana will react to all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread