Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,402
Maybe the real heroine was the villainesses we met along the way.
There's also, Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!Not quite her parent, but there's this:
https://mangadex.org/title/3013e1e9...wa-tsuihou-sareta-moto-akuyaku-reijou-deshita
Still a gen 2 story of exiled villainess.
Oh shiet, now I have 3 dollars.Penelope from "Death is the only ending for a Villainess"?
Here's another twist.not only that, mom was heroine who apparently got bad ending, realized "holy shit I was the heroine lol" a little too late, still enjoys her life afterward anyway.
It's fun twist ngl.
In that case, you might enjoy My Husband Changes by Night. The protagonist's mother was a transmigrator while the protagonist herself died as a toddler in the OG!story. It's not an "akuyaku" story, however, the titular husband is one of the OG!story's villains.I like the twist. The parent is the reincarnator instead of the "villainess", would read a full blown story about it.