Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou!

I don’t know what to say about this manga.
It’s absurd, to be honest (deep inside i like it)

Uhmmm so the principal (i think?) Wants her to be villainess?? Then what if after that it really succeeded, what would happen to her? Abandoned, cast away?, Exiled? Broken engagement? Humiliated? For what? That principal wish for commoner/ prince love story?

I actually really like this, it's not following the classic tropes at all, and I find myself surprised often! Would recommend 10/10

sno

Just guessing at this point. Villainess with glasses, prince with villainess support, and playboy with heroine. (Was I too lazy to remember names? Yes.)

Cliffhanger aside, when being visited by Truck-kun, between time travelling to when I was a baby and being isekai'd with no guaranteed cheats or world specification, I'd be crazy to not say time travel. There are a lot of mistakes I've made over the years that I can't let go of. Even if I got the chance to redo them or whitewash them with no one the wiser, they would still haunt me, but for the people I've wronged, or just not been there for, it'd be nice to fix them. And I'd be a genius baby, there's that, too.

"they all have one shared braincell and willem is hogging it" YEAH LMAO... I LOVE THIS SHIT ITS SO DUMB

Hhehe the second life generator was fun. So Truck-kun/other accidents got to me, reincarnated into a novel or game AND am the 2nd male lead HAHA

EDIT: Forgot, lastly open a store/cafe/business

woahh thankyou so much for upload this series...
I thought this would be boring bbuut- I'm glad to giving it a try~
I like this~ bookmarked~

Users who are viewing this thread