Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait since when did he ever thought that it was just a game?

I know that he knows that it is from a game but I never felt like he's acting that its just a game?
Difficult to explain how I feel, I just feel that he is still kind of separated from this world.

Dex-chan lover
Fol :cry: hopefully she will be alright. I guess having someone he knows died will remind Cyril this is a reality, not just a game anymore.
He knows it's reality, he also knows that it's based on a game where if he doesn't prevent girl from dying then he dies too.

Nothing he does suggests that he treats it like a game, unlike the MC from "World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs."

Dex-chan lover
He knows it's reality, he also knows that it's based on a game where if he doesn't prevent girl from dying then he dies too.

Nothing he does suggests that he treats it like a game, unlike the MC from "World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs."
I am sorry for being so stupid. Please just forget all I have said.

Dex-chan lover
I guess bad taste is called "research" these days...

Isabella's peaking pretty well, though. And probably will for quite a while.
I'm not making that up btw. While the methodology is rather questionable. I remember there was, believe it or not, an actual research done by people from Kent State University in 1995.

1995_female_sexual_attractiveness_vs_age-1.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not making that up btw. While the methodology is rather questionable. I remember there was, believe it or not, an actual research done by people from Kent State University in 1995.
So what was the methodology, and why was it questionable?

The graph also doesn't display what you said. It's not about the "peak", but about what percentage of them are "good enough", if the label is accurate. And a year wrong.

Double-page supporter
@AnotherDuck Sample of 80 volunteers self-report arousal based on provided images alone. The main methodology problem is their advertisement to get volunteers explicitly states it's an experiment on human sexuality, which probably severely biased their sample size.

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherDuck Sample of 80 volunteers self-report arousal based on provided images alone. The main methodology problem is their advertisement to get volunteers explicitly states it's an experiment on human sexuality, which probably severely biased their sample size.
Ah, okay, thanks. Yeah, I'm going with my original "bad taste" take.

A biased, non-significant sample size. Self-reports tend to have a heavy positive bias, since people who aren't interested or reject whatever the subject is tend to not volunteer. They also attract trolls.

Users who are viewing this thread