Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 31.1 - The Espressivo Of Light & Dark Theatrical

Dex-chan lover
41016158-4c4e0bfe96dcdfd8a27fa90540d35681.png
Alright guys pack it up he's finally becoming a full simp. I was hoping this manga wouldn't follow this shitty trope but it is what it is... It was fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy ntr bait next chapter just to switch back to status quo, fucking hate that trope.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that hard to google it.
Ah, yes, because everyone uses all terms exactly as stated in the dictionary and doesn't at all use terms like that just to insult characters they don't like.

And you know, I looked it up and found several sources that by their standards define this character as not a simp, so I'm sticking with my definition.

aint no way bruh he cant be falling in love with a 12 y/o girl man come on
Who talks morality in a fictional story? :facepalm: :clap::question::dogewow:
No, seriously, I've seen a lot of usages/baits like that without any context.
Why are YOU even consuming some materials like those in the first place and even know it if you don't want to read something like that? and that's not even the point of the potrayal of story of this series. :huh:
Are you here just to ruin the fun of others? Are you happy? :facepalm::meguusmug:
but I really hope that I don't have to explain to you why an adult loving a child is bad :shamihuh:
Yeah, talk to all the parents in the world who is an adult but still loves their children even if they're just childs in their eyes.

You can love them in a purest of heart and not in a sexual way like most people recognise and be biased about.

From me: I would honestly like to say: "I seriously won't judge others because of their preferences or anything but to think they would judge others for the fun of it is such ludicrous." but I won't...

Define simp
Huh? Define yourself.
simp = simple/simpleton.
That's what you're doing right now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Who talks morality in a fictional story? :facepalm: :clap::question::dogewow:
No, seriously, I've seen a lot of usages/baits like that without any context.
Why are YOU even consuming some materials like those in the first place and even know it if you don't want to read something like that? and that's not even the point of the potrayal of story of this series. :huh:
Are you here just to ruin the fun of others? Are you happy? :facepalm::meguusmug:

Yeah, talk to all the parents in the world who is an adult but still loves their children even if they're just childs in their eyes.

You can love them in a purest of heart and not in a sexual way like most people recognise and be biased about.

Huh? Define yourself.
simp = simple/simpleton.
That's what you're doing right now.
damn bro didn't mean to get you so riled up sheeeeesh

Users who are viewing this thread