Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu

@siscon thank you so much for the recommendation! Just started reading An Observation Record of my Fiancée and I love it. This genre is so interesting!

Yeaaah the character design is cute and all but nope nope nope i can see where this is going to

DRp

@8bitholic I read the novel, honestly one of the best I read. Im really thankful for the recommendation. Do you have another novel to recommend to XD?

@DRp glad you liked it, but sorry i don't have any other novel with concept like this, but if you want to read another novel with different concept i recommend you my personal favorite 'i'm the evil lord of an intergalactic empire' (a futuristic isekai with spaceship, mecha and a lot of misunderstanding lol, same author like 'the world of otome games is tough for mobs') and Deathbound Duke’s Daughter and Seven Nobles (reincarnated to game world as villainess lady sadly this novel is in hiatus)

well this is certainly unique and interesting. has this been dropped. itd be a shame if it was.
so i checked the raws page im not sure if its actually dropped but i dont think it is cuz the next chap release date is actually in feb

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck does this have an 8.53 rating. it goes to trash immediately after the 1st chapter.

dogshit manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice story with good pacing and character development.

Wattanice.

Group Leader
the novel was rather decent too
i did not really like how it resolved but it was overall interesting, from what i could read from the MTL lol

Users who are viewing this thread