Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I wish the author kept the twins, the possibility could had been endless versus just another dragon.

Fed-Kun's army
ALKDJALKWJ WHO WAS THAT??? GOD??? HIS DAUGHTER??? WHO!!!! lmfaooo i love this manga i'm dying asdlmdslj

thank you for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
oh I get it, it's because two souls (two different magic frequencies) but one egg.
also I think it's unlikely that its the daughter or else they would've given a clearer hint. I think in prior chapters (per-serialization?) the daughter saw Grace behaving like her dad but the game was out of her control. I think it's most likely the higher entity that brought him into that world, though that 'screen' aspect is a greater attribute, but the screen tone uses is less of a skin tone and more of a celestial feeling.

@Krune Having magic power alone is not enough to be OP. I think know-hows + watever strength u have on you is adequate to defeat even somebody who is stronger but is lesser intelligent than you. Just like a certain isekaid loli who build guns thru magic, she still thinks it thru on how and when to engage instead of shooting w/o care.

i think the dual attribute comes from the calm as water oji san and the hot and angry Lady.

Dex-chan lover
well, if AoT has taught me anything. Steam is a very dangerous and deadly thing, so a steam dragon should be crazy OP.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting thing is, I noticed that the dragon's body is more of a western dragon's, while its horns are similar to of an oriental dragon's. Western dragons are associated with fire breath, but Japanese dragons are mostly associated with ocean and rain.

Dex-chan lover
...lol, am I the only person who noticed the ichigo+nigo (Kamen Rider) transformation poses' reference at the start of the chapter?

Also huh, I guess his daughter is checking in every so often on the game, and when that came up the game prompted her to put her hands through the screen and do that?
Interesting plot point, if a bit completely out of nowhere

Users who are viewing this thread