Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - School Labyrinth (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Man getting the reverse harem accidentally thinking he's playing the part of the villainess correctly. Kekw.
Iirc it was stated in the beginning that the villainesses he remembers from older animes are more like rivals who push the heroine forward?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Man getting the reverse harem accidentally thinking he's playing the part of the villainess correctly. Kekw.
Iirc it was stated in the beginning that the villainesses he remembers from older animes are more like rivals who push the heroine forward?

Thanks for the TL
Yes.
More specifically I think he compared Grace to a villainess/rival from an old tennis anime.

Dex-chan lover
Saw those holes, and instantly recognised the pattern of that riddle. Although for them it should be the other way around, unless they read right-to-left.

Oh, his beast is an actual sphinx.

Both had the same idea about not letting someone crawl.

If it's supposed to be an event for Anna alone, how would she complete the riddle of the Sphinx? The way they solved it required three people.

Making a proper lens focused at the right distance out of ice is kinda hard.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even sure anymore, which harem route this is.
The

wuz3kpz6nbw61.png

route.

Dex-chan lover
idk but them with simplistic form of artstyle in page 19 when they saw luca is so fucking cute

"Say my name!"

"Kenzaburou Tondabayashi." (although I can't imagine anyone actually answering this one correctly)

(You're goddamn right!)

elegance cheat activates

"My sincerest compliments to you."

Declan's favourability has increased

Users who are viewing this thread