Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - The School Festival Arc part 4

Dex-chan lover
Page 26: I feel like I have seen this somewhere. It's not G Gundam because pretty sure Master Asia and Domon would have the same stance. (Checking the comments on his pixiv, people are mentioning Rival Schools.)

Page 27: Grace as Mai Shiranui, and old man as Terry Bogard

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Both moms are suspicious now. Most likely both families know each other based on the father’s shock. Most likely someone he thought was dead? Did the mom go into hiding because she was pregnant with a certain noble’s child which would cause big issues?

Dex-chan lover
I don't really have any personal issues with Comic Sans since legibility is what truly matters in these cases, but I've tried out two alternative fonts I use in my GD work (Inter Tight and Poppins) and a classic font used for TLing (Anime Ace). Could be worth a try if you like.

yz84ufX.png

Dex-chan lover
Anna's presumed father was introduced in the Barkery chapter already, though that was just Grace's presumption in the end.
Step-siblings would be bit too clichée, I am leaning on runaway royal or something. The usual "fell in love with a peasant so ran away". Would explain the shock on the duke's face and his immediate dismissal of Anna's mother afterwards.

Grace's mother indeed is suspicious and is most likely another isekai'd individual. The play alone was proof enough.
Alternatively, Grace already had a weird curse/spell cast upon her and she was even before Kenzaburou's introduction forced to speak "noble". But I am more leaning on isekai'd, because of the play.

My guess is that the mothers of the two were good friends during their school years and in the end, Anna's mother ran away with some peasant kid/etc and started their bakery and baked Anna. Maybe the game Kenzaburou was tossed into had a prequel and Grace's mother is in the same situation as Grace/Kenza is.

Group Leader
I don't really have any personal issues with Comic Sans since legibility is what truly matters in these cases, but I've tried out two alternative fonts I use in my GD work (Inter Tight and Poppins) and a classic font used for TLing (Anime Ace). Could be worth a try if you like.

yz84ufX.png

Oh hell no, not Poppins.

I've already sick of it from reading WNs that comes from sites that uses that very damn same web theme and seeing it plastered all over app mockup designs, to the point it irks me to no end to see it even on its tolerable usage like this short word bubble.

Just wanted to rant about this font; regardless of my opinion and feelings, it's still a good font —if it was used in the right place.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no, not Poppins.

I've already sick of it from reading WNs that comes from sites that uses that very damn same web theme and seeing it plastered all over app mockup designs, to the point it irks me to no end to see it even on its tolerable usage like this short word bubble.

Just wanted to rant about this font; regardless of my opinion and feelings, it's still a good font —if it was used in the right place.
I like to use Poppins for headings on ads personally. Used to be Montserrat but decided to use other sans fonts like Jost and DM Sans.

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 the parents are related and one ran away/faked death.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Almost said the wrong name, there.

I don't think "just promoting our club" is a good enough reason to break a rule.

"Younger noble tend to be a little on the selfish side."
And that's why there's some difficulty in raising those kids. In manga, most of them end up not curbing that selfishness.

Just a random commoner woman. Nothing to see here.

Something about that dress and those shoes make that curtsey look a bit awkward.

Luke wearing a judo shirt would be entirely appropriate. Right type of garment, maybe not the exact right variant.

It's kinda funny when they speak about not being able to speak casually in broken English MTL translation. I mean, "I, myself can not effort to speaks as casually as of my upbringing as well," is certainly a line that is written in this scanlation.

Stage fright is far from trivial. It can affect any performer, whether acting or sports.

I wouldn't call that plot convenience, but actor convenience.

That Mai-ish outfit looks great.

Comic Sans works perfectly well. Not a single problem.

Dex-chan lover
No native-english PR? I don't remember there being so many grammar errors on this series. Page 14 in particular is pretty bad.

"There are still a number of dialogues that I cannot speaks properly."
"I would like to apologize in advance seeing it will spells trouble for everyone..."
"I do know that you cannot speaks as casually like those of commoners"
"You should not have keep kept it to yourself, Grace"
"No one would put a the blame on you"

--- but the true pinnacle of the grammatical errors on this page is this sentence...

"I, myself cannot effort to speaks as casually as of my upbringing as well" :question:

The best I can make of this is...
"I, myself, cannot speak as casually due to my upbringing as well."

Dex-chan lover
Page 9: "Young miss appearance do resemble thos of Miss. Auvergne's when she was her age like an after image..."

Is that "those"? As non-native English-speaker, that was confusing, so I ask Meriam Webster and giving me more confusing answer about gene or something,1 until I ask Google Translate.

Also, is looks like OGFL's mom actually some famous person in her era. Even MC's father seems know her. Interesting development.

Anyway, thank you for update!

1 https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Thos

Users who are viewing this thread