Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Of course it’s a Phoenix. Wouldn’t be a rightful cycle of rebirth if it didn’t turn into a chick XD. I think the parents try to claim but see it’s a chick and think twice

Group Leader
20240907062041-b96d9b03-me.jpg

Let me guess, in the next few chapters as things come to light, the family is gonna do a 180º?
That's a trope I don't love.​
Don’t think ML will let that happen and after his guilt over last time, I’m sure he’s already taking steps to crush them

So, the reason she got nameless spirit is because Phoenix is still in its rebirth cycle?
interesting theory. I figured it was too powerful to be scanned but being mid rebirth and at its weakest would make sense too. plus It being a child would explain why it was hiding

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, I get it being small since it's still growing, but.... THIS SMALL? really?

Dex-chan lover
Phew I thought the manga got axed and they were just going to make the "villainess" explode to end it in a bang.

Dex-chan lover
I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE SO SMOL AND ROUND AND ADORABLE

Dex-chan lover
Of course it would be a tiny fluffy chick 😻😂 Now I'm thinking if raised with more love earlier, it would've still have been a chick when she was young and eventually grow alongside its summoner/master.
Thanks for the translation and update! Much appreciated!!

Dex-chan lover
I need all the useless background characters to fuck off.
Brigitte needs time to bond with her spirit and she can’t do that with the useless parents, classmates, priestess.

Users who are viewing this thread