Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
man, with a competent and independent guard, a little girl’s scheme can break down pretty easily

Fed-Kun's army
Ayt i think I'll end it here before some BS contrived drama comes up in the future lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel this went a bit too easy. They instantly believed the gaurd, over the prince? And then, the girl stating she found it; nobody believed her in the slightest even though they believed everything else she said prior? I would have understood if after this, if they stated they were launching an investigation and questioning, then timeskip to next week when they admit it really did go down that way

lol feel bit bad for the prince since he not jerk from the start and this happen because misunderdtanding but- get you right buuuu!!!

@kirby_422
The reason the prince didn't believe her is because she knew the necklace was important because she asked why they had the same necklace. Also, who do you think was telling the prince all those lies about her? The prince is dumb, but if he was that dumb, it would go into the realm of retardation. Also, the body guard has years of credibility under his belt. Despite the discrimination, he is close to the prince and is known for his honor and hard work. So yeah, and the fact that she was found with the other necklace doesn't help her case, especially when she was right there when the MC said her necklace was stolen.

Really, she incriminated herself.

The logic is awful, but I suppose I shouldn’t have high expectations for fictional smut series haha

Dex-chan lover
that's it? for that shitty woman? just like that? wtf

The bitch needs to be beheaded. Off with her head!!! She might be an enemy's spy for all i care.

Thank goodness the prince acted like he did in the condemnation act, otherwise I would feel conflicted...

Group Leader
Teeeechnicslly she did cheat with Hansel lol
Would have been exciting if Alice the "heroine" used that instead of half-baked lies.

spotted *dating*
initiating trashing procedures
picks the story up and throws it to the to garbage
throws in a match and watches as it burn 😬

aaah, so many times the premise is destroyed by mismatched common sense
it already claimed one of top spots of things that irks me 🙄nobles did not "date", the man should have asked to court the lady

Users who are viewing this thread