Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Thanks for the chapter!! Btw does anyone know if there’s a novel? Or a link to the novel?

Dex-chan lover
how the heck did she get kidnapped and tied up by just this midget anyway?😂
And if he's so jealous of his brothers why isn't he trying to kill the one that will be king, just the notorious one no body likes?

Fed-Kun's army
This whole thing has a weird flow. It's not horrible, but I'm not a fan of it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah honestly this arc is kinda "???" but whatever, the art is great and I love the main couple.
Last page is big mood lmao. # Lensupremacy

Fed-Kun's army
That...looked more like a punch to me.

I guess one reason why the pacing seems lightning fast is that the chapter is actually released in parts, but we read it here when all the parts are fully combined. I am guessing that maybe the pacing wouldn’t feel so out of place if we were to read it in parts, with certain time gap between each part.

this arc felt like the most awkward filler,,, like i don’t think it changes the plot in anyway and just felt unnecessary

Double-page supporter
What the hell? "I'm going to kill the prince no one likes because I'm neglected and considered a backup for the prince that is actually liked. So I hate the prince that has no relation to me. And I'll use his girlfriend as bait, even though I laugh about how he won't come save her, and I'm surprised he came but actually had planned on him coming." This dude contradicts himself from panel to panel, the story makes no sense.

Also, what's with prince "I hired thugs to rape my ex-fiancee" Anon pretending to be the good big brother and acting offended by Len taking the woman he discarded and tried to hurt?

The story tries to be light-hearted right after the characters attempt murder, rape, kidnapping, and otherwise act viciously. And they get away without so much as a slap on the wrist. Ok, literal punch to the face, but otherwise no consequences at all.

@Kynnath my thoughts exactly. like these guys are deadass trying to ruin lives and the author treats it like "teehee look at these guys 🤪😝"

I'm just happy we have a good end to this arc now matter how ??? it felt. Len-san you're so attractive.

Also doesn't anyone else feel weirded out at pg18 where Len jumped and his coat flowed behind but didn't fly off? 😂 I know he has those strings that keep his coat together but it's not drawn/or seen in that panel.

Users who are viewing this thread