Akuyaku Reijou wa Ouji no Honsou (Dekiai) wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Did i just get too used to them as kids? The art style with them as teenagers feels a bit oddly drawn. The noses specifically but the detail also feels like it got more simplified around their eyes. Hopefully its just being newer to drawing them as teens.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
How come this villainess MCs, never realise when the person's feelings changed because of something they did? I get they think the story is on rails, but, do they not notice personality changes? Or where did they just not socialize much in their previous lives to notice these differences?

she was best friend of her in previous life
Heroine recommended in previous life was the prince, however, she knows he was yandere, so she pick her childhood friend, which is Belle recommended (Aswad)
Thanks king, you dropped this 👑

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
has Bell forgotten what a yandere is from her past life? 😂 Really excited to see them start the "game" storyline

I appreciate the effort the mangaka is putting into their different life stages! It's distinct but still them and that's pretty impressive!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The drawing has always been on and off with this manga, but imo she looks good with her hair down instead of the twin pigtails.
Funny how she went with the usual shoujo question "find someone else" and got an actual response. Yeah, I wouldn't like if someone I thought I was with would suddenly tell me - hey, you know, there might be someone special for you other than me. !@#$ what does that even mean?

Anyhoo, thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
has Bell forgotten what a yandere is from her past life? 😂 Really excited to see them start the "game" storyline

I appreciate the effort the mangaka is putting into their different life stages! It's distinct but still them and that's pretty impressive!
Belle (in previous life) only play Aswad route, so she have no idea about the prince being yandere. She also have limited knowledge about the prince route, only know what her friend told her.

Dex-chan lover
she was best friend of her in previous life
Heroine recommended in previous life was the prince, however, she knows he was yandere, so she pick her childhood friend, which is Belle recommended (Aswad)
so.... will there be a stupid missunderstanding or drama about getting each of their past fav?

Users who are viewing this thread