Akuyaku Reijou wa Ouji no Honsou (Dekiai) wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the dialogue that barely make sense, I am somewhat baffled by how oblivious Bell can be. And after all that she and the Prince been through already.

Anyhow, thank you for translations.

Supporter
MC: she's a bad friend

the friend: reality and fiction are different, we are both reincarnators and I like the real guy, even if he was your favorite character he is not like that

MC: shit, maybe she was a brother
I double-checked on that a few times, because she said "bad friend," and then 3 pages later she's her "best friend."

Maybe Bell is going to start singing to herself about her Bad Habits now.

Dex-chan lover
this development is pretty different from the usual kind!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the only reason she calls her a "bad" friend is cause she keeps yapping. Probably the type to overly indulge in shit they like and try to spread it to others.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
WHY IS SHE A BAD FRIEND??
Gurl if anything you are the 'bad' one. You weird af. You oblivious before sure, forgiven since there's no one to point out your weirdness.
But lo and behold! Your 'bad' friend actually shows up, no question ask on how y'all ended up there but points out that the whole thing is as reas as it can be. WAKE UP SIS!

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure she was a bad friend because she was two faced. She said one thing and meant another. Even with the way they talked this time Bell pointed out the numerous things she said that were rude things veiled as kind. Plus lets be honest here. She knew this guy was her fave and went so far as to find him in childhood to ensure she stole him away. If this is a pattern of behavior then I'm not surprised she's a bad friend.

Dex-chan lover
the heroine is the actual smart one
Fr, she can actually distinguish the difference between reality and fiction and see how the sadistic prince would be a terrible person to have as a husband, even if he's her favorite character. It's one thing to enjoy it as an observer, but it's totally different once you're in one of the characters' shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread