Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - If You Think About It, Better a Klutz…

Dex-chan lover
Wait... why... I thought
He's recovered from the fight in the previous chapter.

In the flashback there's funeral/gravestone so I assume he's dead-dead.

Chastille will notice when investigating the case (since Saleos is related to Klara situation here) that in the report it's said they took each other out.
Which obviously contradicted with what Klara said here that the brother took down Saleos.

She can't get in touch with the person who made the report since they're off on a mission, so she'll try to find Saleos (or who/whatever is acting as Saleos stalking Klara) to find out the truth.

In the flashback there's funeral/gravestone so I assume he's dead-dead.

Chastille will notice when investigating the case (since Saleos is related to Klara situation here) that in the report it's said they took each other out.
Which obviously contradicted with what Klara said here that the brother took down Saleos.

She can't get in touch with the person who made the report since they're off on a mission, so she'll try to find Saleos (or who/whatever is acting as Saleos stalking Klara) to find out the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread