Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - It Seems That Clumsiness Is Both a Ma…

Dex-chan lover
She's not gotten any less cute over the years.

With all this, we don't even need the benefit of knowing the story after this flashback to know what will happen.

Turning more and more serious.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like it took me an entire summer to finish this, nuh uh
Thamke, man.

Speaking of which, anyone mind onboarding me back? Who is the sorcerer who was the master of Barbatos (iirc it was also the one who captured Zagan); is this the same Saleos? Or is Saleos-man a new name.

Dex-chan lover
When they mentioned the sword choosing ceremony, I was imagining a bit where a sword would seemingly react to the brother's presence, but was actually reacting to an item belonging to Chastille that the brother was carrying.

Dex-chan lover
We finally get to learn more about Chastille yay her air headed nature is genetic damn good luck raising those kids Barbatos

We all can assume that holy knight is sus as hell and definitely killed her brother to cover something right?
Or surprise surprise Bro is not dead!
Or maybe he is actually dead and Captain had to kill the brother, which makes things even more concerning :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread